Columbus BikeFest 09 - Big Walnut Park - Noon til 9 p.m.

Casper

So I am going to meet up for this one aswell, and I'm contemplating entering into the cruiser contest. So for those of you that have seen my bike, what do you think? Do you think I stand a chance?

I love your bike! I say yes!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind meeting up at hooters myself. I haven't been to any of the OR meets yet so it would be nice to meet some of ya and then do the group ride over to the BikeFest. I'm probably going to have my buddy with me on his new :bow:Honda Fury. Love it but I have to admit I'm a little jealous of it! lol. We are also thinking of coming to the OR bike night tomorrow if the weather is decent. Looking to meet some more cruiser riders.

I just might not completely sure yet

Road Dog and I are leaving Newark at 11:30am from BW3 parking lot on 79 plan on riding by Hooters and see if anyone else is there and ride over to the park, all is welcome to join,

That sounds like a great idea. How about Hooters on East Main?
Is that the one just east of 270?
Yup. Right off the freeway.
I would like to be at the bikefest around 1:30 so meeting at hoooter around 12:30 or 1 would work for me, I would like to meet some of fellow O.R.
how does the 12:30 or 1 sound to everyone

Sounds like a plan has been born...