MattKattz and DangBruhY going at it

DangBruhY

Glad you missed him or he missed you. Get over it.

There is only one person who is responsible for your safety. YOU.

I commute 315 every day. I have close calls daily, you trust no one, don't think anyone is going to do anything but not see you. You are invisible, drive and act like it.

You did the correct thing by slowing down and maneuvering to avoid him.

The incorrect thing by chasing and confronting him. He could have blown you away because he was in fear of his life. If your dead it is his side of the story verses yours, well your dead you don't have one.

Everyone of us need to remember that if we are luck we will all be old blue heads.

Beating an old man????? please.

Thanks, but wouldn't have happened.

Thanks, but wouldn't have happened.

Dude....You have no clue what another individual would do....Period.

He might have seen you coming for all you know and been ready with a weapon....to which you could have done nothing if he felt for his life as you pulled up next to his window.....Bang....Game over.

You spew this same ol' BS on the other Foums.....don't bring it in here too.

Please.

I didn't get this old being stupid.

With all the testosterone ladden talk on this board you should know that the next guy you walk up could be one of these gun toting idiots. I would kick his ass, shot him,broke his nose, popped this broke that. Bull.... Internet Bullys.

Prepared....

Lets talk could haves

He could have seen you racing to catch him. If it was me that is alarming

He could have seen you get off your bike. Very alarming to me.

He could have seen you approach the car on a back road. My gun is out and cocked

You reach for the door your dead.

He could have turned you in for road rage. Remember you approached him and he was just driving minding his own business. Your word against his irregardless of who is right. Who is the cop gonna believe?

"Well officer he came at so fast it was all I could do to try to get out of his way."

Just a thought.

DGTL Girl.....you shouldn't encourage this behavior. It does do motorcyclist any good and could quite possibly lead to him getting injured or killed.

Like I said, remember the experience, close calls are gods way of educating us.

You got off cheap with a good scare and a case of the shakes.

Here we go with the all knowing COp shit.

I told you not to say it.....But I guess because you're a cop....you're bulletproof.

Yeah....Last I checked.....I have never seen a cop Killed in the line of duty.

And since when did you become a "Real" Cop....Last I checked you were still a trainee.

Here we go with the all knowing COp shit.

I told you not to say it.....But I guess because you're a cop....you're bulletproof.

Yeah....Last I checked.....I have never seen a cop Killed in the line of duty.

And since when did you become a "Real" Cop....Last I checked you were still a trainee.

WTF?

Do you have ANY clue as to what you are talking about?

We went from me telling a story about how I almot died to you remembering back 5 years ago (when I wasn't a cop) and thinking that there hasn't been a time lapse.

WTF?

Do you have ANY clue as to what you are talking about?

We went from me telling a story about how I almot died to you remembering back 5 years ago (when I wasn't a cop) and thinking that there hasn't been a time lapse.

5 years ago huh....Right.

Last I checked.....Didn't you still go to WSU last year and were also in the Acadamy last year as well?

I know it wasnt five damn years ago....maybe one.

Here....Lets solve this.

Who are you an Officer for...and How long have you been there?

You wont play that BS bullshit here with me.

You might get to pull that shit over on the other site where there are a bunch of nutswinging kids...but here....people will see right through that shit.

SO dont play games with me...Period.

WOW..this thread went from a story about a close call to a cop bashing thread...:nono:

I chased down a car for trying to run me off the road before. I flagged down an officer, and explained what had happened. He was later apprehended for DUI...(you're welcome)

5 years ago huh....Right.

Last I checked.....Didn't you still go to WSU last year and were also in the Acadamy last year as well?

I know it wasnt five damn years ago....maybe one.

Here....Lets solve this.

Who are you an Officer for...and How long have you been there?

You wont play that BS bullshit here with me.

You might get to pull that shit over on the other site where there are a bunch of nutswinging kids...but here....people will see right through that shit.

SO dont play games with me...Period.

*sigh* You silly little goose...

First of all, Wright State University doesn't offer a Police Academy.

So you are wrong there.

Second, even if I told you where I worked, you still wouldn't believe me.

Games? Sounds to me like you are the one playing them, not me.

*sigh* You silly little goose...

First of all, Wright State University doesn't offer a Police Academy.

So you are wrong there.

Second, even if I told you where I worked, you still wouldn't believe me.

Games? Sounds to me like you are the one playing them, not me.

I said WSU and the Acadamy...I do beleive you went to Both.

Am I incorrect here?

I have seen your bike parked at WSU many times....Did I not?

You're (fixed for the Grammar Nazi's) a joke dude...you always have been...and always will be.

If its not obvious from my posts here...I still dont care for you...and I am sure the feeling is mutual.

...and before you say I don't know you....you are correct....I only know the BS you spew, and I have gone round and round with you on your little "all knowing" police and Law Rants on another forum.

If you say you dont...Rant and act like you know it all on these subjects...you're a flat out liar.

But I am sure you dont see it that way.

I wont argue with you here anymore....as its really a waste of my time.

And Obviously , you are not proud of your position in whatever police force you are employed by, otherwise you would glady post it up.

You probably work for Merchants or something and call that being a "Cop".

That would be like you.

Your a joke dude...you always have been...and always will be.

you mean "you're" a joke (it's a contraction of you and are)

If its not obviousl from my posts here...I still dont care for you...and I am sure the feeling is mutual.

It's obviousl :D

you mean "you're" a joke (it's a contraction of you and are)

It's obviousl :D

Dude...I noticed and Fixed that immediately after posting....I wish I could type as fast and well as I talk.

I guess I didnt sneek the Nija (<----See....I mis-spelled this too....gonna bust me on it?) Edit in in time.

No matter....DB has always rubbed me the wrong way and I have never said a damn thing to him here....But Screw it.

Dude...I noticed and Fixed that immediately after posting....I wish I could type as fast and well as I talk.

I guess I didnt sneek the Nija (<----See....I mis-spelled this too....gonna bust me on it?) Edit in in time.

No matter....DB has always rubbed me the wrong way and I have never said a damn thing to him here....But Screw it.

You seem really worked up. Perhaps you should go for a ride and relax a little.