Going to Haspin wednesday

zukigsxr1000

went and HAD A BLAST.. if you go during the week you will be like the only people there... Its only busy and way too crowded on the weekend..

I think there were only like 7 quads and 12 other dirtbikes up there.. We hit up the motocross tracks and I ending up getting my first dose of good air off the tabletops!! I got some vids, I will try and throw em up tomorrow morning...

I would highly recomend going to Haspin, just go on a week day and you will have the place to yourself.

here is a short vid from wed....

my buddy is on the quad, when he hits the table top you can see me in the top right corner hitting a jump...

still learning, but this was my first time getting air:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=191XAEl7r2k

Edited by zukigsxr1000

I heard from ppl at the shop its a tractor and 4X4 heavy place dirtbikers I've talked to dont like it........lets go to michigan in sept

ill do both....the ppl that you talk to ride the MIAIN trails in woods only, and yea i bet they do get chewed up, but then again those guys only ride MAIN trail, there are pleanty other trails the 4 wheelers cant get too......and beside more then most my time will br out front on the track LEARNIIG how to get REAL air!!!!!