My Rant

Cleaner

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been out-done. Thanks Zack... That was the funniest shit I've read in about 3 months... I was totally LOL.

I am planning a part II for the end of the season... I covered so much in part I that it's sure to be not quite as lengthy...

I am planning a part II for the end of the season... I covered so much in part I that it's sure to be not quite as lengthy...

In your next one, include something regarding "Biker Back." Guys who ride with a t-shirt on and as they ride their shirt blows up their back.

where exactley is this porch with the jailbait?

Just outside of McConnellsville on rt 60 IIRC... I went back there a couple times... No dice... I think it was a once in a lifetime sort of thing...

In your next one, include something regarding "Biker Back." Guys who ride with a t-shirt on and as they ride their shirt blows up their back.

Good call!

As far as the loud exhausts on cruisers. ....cause someones ears might be hurt.(pansy)

Trade in your nuts for the two cents their worth.

I dont recall anyone saying their ears were hurting. And what does having nuts and listening to you rev your bike have anything to do with each other? I think it's stupid...that's all. But, in your defense, it is a free country...rev away!

So is there something i am missing with the cruisers and the sport bikes?

this is the first bike i have and i just wanted the cruiser look didnt know there was such a..........thing between cruisers and sportbikes wow. arent we all 1 side to the same coin?

So is there something i am missing with the cruisers and the sport bikes?

this is the first bike i have and i just wanted the cruiser look didnt know there was such a..........thing between cruisers and sportbikes wow. arent we all 1 side to the same coin?

I like cruisers.

I dont recall anyone saying their ears were hurting. And what does having nuts and listening to you rev your bike have anything to do with each other? I think it's stupid...that's all. But, in your defense, it is a free country...rev away!

Well i like the sound of my exhaust reverberating off of buildings and such but it isnt open. It has glass pack cans to deaden the high frequencies.

Straight pipes are excessive but its a free country as you said. The problem is, if you have a bike w even semi open exhaust you will hear it if you rev to downshift, so if you had an aftermarket exhaust you cant help but let people know your around. Just a thought :)

I was bitchin' about cruiser pipes earlier, but perhaps it was taken wrong. I love the sweet sound of pipe just like the next motorcyclist; however, what I don't like is when I'm two feet from a bike that's being revved for NO DAMN REASON! You can have the loudest bike ever for all I care, just don't blast it within arm's reach of me. Is it too much to ask that the biker wait until I'm not close enough to the pipe to feel the air blast with each rev? That's all I ask...just a smidge bit of courtesy. :)

• 4 weeks later...
:rant: sry to bring back a dead thread..but after practicing emergency stops in a parking lot today, i was heading home and i thought i saw just a bicycle coming towards me...it got closer and looked like a bike but there was no headlight...so i see the guy pass by, 2001ish gixxer with the headlight disabled, and wearing no helmet. I'm sry but how stupid do u have to be to switch off ur automatic headlight AND wear no helmet! gahh.

I happen to ride with an asshole, his my friend but he's still an asshole, that puts his helmet on the side of his bike. I'll never understand it. And a guy I worked with ruin a brand new shoei by laying his bike down leaving his driveway.

For the term squid, its thrown around my workplace all the time. Mostly because there is this ass that hangs out with us and talks shit about everyone that comes in and thinks he is the greatest thing on two wheels when he can't ride for shit. We use squid as another word for poser.

I happen to ride with an asshole, his my friend but he's still an asshole, that puts his helmet on the side of his bike. I'll never understand it. And a guy I worked with ruin a brand new shoei by laying his bike down leaving his driveway.

For the term squid, its thrown around my workplace all the time. Mostly because there is this ass that hangs out with us and talks shit about everyone that comes in and thinks he is the greatest thing on two wheels when he can't ride for shit. We use squid as another word for poser.

Where do you work at? A dealership?