Hilliard

Not Dark Yet

Hey gang,

I joined a few days ago. I met a couple of you at the meet and greet the other day...cool:cool: Figured I should do an official intro.

Hello, my name is Brian and I'm addicted to motorcycles and sport touring. I've been on two wheels in all 50 states. I just finished my last 3 states (AK, WA, OR) about two weeks ago. The trip and pictures are here

I like the site and it seems to be a good resource. I hope to meet more of you and perhaps ride together.

Brian

Welcome.

I always had a love for bikes...but Not Dark Yet...how can I say this...pushed me in to the pool. I lived next to him and his countless motorcycles. I always wanted a bike and would talk to him about his every chance I got. One day he let me take his 1997 Honda CBR 600 F3 for a little ride in the neighborhood. I knew I was hooked at this moment. A few weeks later, I had my permit and bought that CBR off him. Great deal...great bike.

Anyway, you all have to check out his trip to Alaska...

http://www.brianbellamy.com/

Hey gang,

I joined a few days ago. I met a couple of you at the meet and greet the other day...cool:cool: Figured I should do an official intro.

Hello, my name is Brian and I'm addicted to motorcycles and sport touring. I've been on two wheels in all 50 states. I just finished my last 3 states (AK, WA, OR) about two weeks ago. The trip and pictures are here

I like the site and it seems to be a good resource. I hope to meet more of you and perhaps ride together.

Brian

Welcome to the site, and your pictures are absolutely awesome!