Thursday Night

Lunatik3

Ok so just got the word. I am NOT trying to ruin the BWR thing but if you mention OR. You get in to see Jay Demarcus from Rascal Flatts for $5 Thursday 8/13/09 at Screamin' Willies. Use link below for directions.

Brightly lit lot, bikes park up by front doors. Special Duty police secure parking lot. NOBODY screws with bikes @ Willies.

Ok so just got the word. I am NOT trying to ruin the BWR thing but if you mention OR. You get in to see Jay Demarcus from Rascal Flatts for $5 Thursday 8/13/09 at Screamin' Willies. Use link below for directions.

Brightly lit lot, bikes park up by front doors. Special Duty police secure parking lot. NOBODY screws with bikes @ Willies.

No thanks I like the OR bike night. You should come to OR bike night.

That shit isnt country bubby, its rural pop.

Well, they win most of their awards @ the CMA's so until they get a RPMA I gotta call em something. Taylor Swift's bitch just doesn't roll off the tongue as easy as country does.

Just threw the idea out there. They'll be playing all night so I figured if anyone wanted to come later they could. No big deal if ya can't. Just thought I'd toss a deal OR's way

Edited by Lunatik3
sp error

Know theres the Bike Nite at BWR. But the club I work at is having Jay Demarcus from Rascal Flatts. I'm working on a deal thatwill get any OR people in for at least half ($5) or maybe even free.

This is really a nice and generous offer. Thank you for putting in the work to at least ask for anyone that might want to take advantage of the offer. :)

Harley

This is really a nice and generous offer. Thank you for putting in the work to at least ask for anyone that might want to take advantage of the offer. :)

Harley

Yea, what he said.

To bad it falls on the Thursday.

Any other night and you would prolly get some takers.