putnam 8-31

rusty 996

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prolly not gonna happen its bout 5 hr drive from here and I gotta work to be able to afford to go for the free day ... hotel, leathers, gloves, boots, gas to get the hemi there and back $$$$$$$

its 4 hours for me and i drive in the morning.i did that last month and i was fine and i was running A.i wont get hotel if i just go for one day.+ you run N so its like sunday ride.

however, if you dont have to work, i would highly suggest you come out there with us monday so you have an idea of what you'll be dealing with and be able to pick up advice from us while we are out riding..

Rusty, what class are you running?

i start I,i want start slow new bike,never run slicks.last time they kick me to A,so i probably will play rabbit with you later .

Everyone have fun! Remember turn 1 is WAY WAY faster than you think you can go!

word i almost found that out the hard way the first day we were there... and i had a blue cbr being rode by theresa almost ran up my ass :p after that its way fun to balls wall through that first set of turns

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Got my knee down in turn one, i was railing that one waaaayyy over 100... and omg i got my groove back in deadbear and just over all hauled some serious ass again for the first time since may!! omg omg omg i am soooo happy lol :D <------me right now and all day

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Got my knee down in turn one, i was railing that one waaaayyy over 100... and omg i got my groove back in deadbear and just over all hauled some serious ass again for the first time since may!! omg omg omg i am soooo happy lol :D <------me right now and all day

Its true...Jess did LEGIT! I got bumped up today :eek:

nice to meet you all.jess you rock.nice day until i run out before turn 8,got in false neutral,and run forever on the grass.luckly i dont drop the bike.i was fastest in I,after lunch got to A.its amazing how big different today was level I from A.there was lot of very fast guys in A,include Jess.

it was amazing. it made up for mid ohio just for the shear fact that i got to straight up rail it with perfect weather and get over the fear of the the turn i crashed in and learn how to take it faster!! hope to go rail some damn track with ya next season Zorro!!

My track season might be over. Football consumes my weekends and I'm running out of vacation days. Definitely next season we'll run. I have a feeling next season won't be as wet.

nice to meet you all.jess you rock.nice day until i run out before turn 8,got in false neutral,and run forever on the grass.luckly i dont drop the bike.i was fastest in I,after lunch got to A.its amazing how big different today was level I from A.there was lot of very fast guys in A,include Jess.

I'm glad you kept the shiny side up! And yes, after running I and going to A...totally different. In I, i was passing everyone...in A, I was passing no one. LOL.

Dont send your forks to Ohlins... they arent even Ohlins forks... Send them to Ducati of Indianapolis... They will take care of you. I mean hell, they were helpin you already for free track side. Doesnt get much better than that!

i will get the piston kit and springs from ohlins to put in this forks