Folding Tables anyone???

PrincessPratt

Well this extreme pack rat is having a garage sale with some other friends at my house saturday. I don't have any folding tables to put all my crap on. Does anyone live on the East side of CBus that has one or two or three that I can borrow????? I'd luv ya forever! Thanks in advance!

Well this extreme pack rat is having a garage sale with some other friends at my house saturday. I don't have any folding tables to put all my crap on. Does anyone live on the East side of CBus that has one or two or three that I can borrow????? I'd luv ya forever! Thanks in advance!

If no one from the East side helps ya out I have two square ones

and one narrow one you can borrow but we're on the West side so

we'd have to figure somethin out. Let me know.

Hey beggers can't be choosers! It's convenient to stay on the east side but my other friends doing this with me are useless! GRRR.

WNA....on east side? I have an rx 350 do you think it would fit in the back of that if I lay the seats down?

Dave where abouts on the west side? I need SEVERAL tables. :) And do you think yours would fit in the back of my suv. You've seen it seeing that I was driving like a bat out of hell by mt carmel! LOL.

I am in reynoldsburg. It might fit with your seats down and hanging out the window.

Ahhh, where abouts in reynoldsburg. I live off of broad/summit in summit ridge subdivision (behind taylor woods SD). You close to there? :D:D:D

I can pick up tonight if you're not busy! PM please. ;)

Dave where abouts on the west side? I need SEVERAL tables. :) And do you think yours would fit in the back of my suv. You've seen it seeing that I was driving like a bat out of hell by mt carmel! LOL.

I have two standard card tables, square, I'm guessing they are 4x4 and one narrow that is probably 4x2.

I think you could get all of them in your suv with the seats down, maybe jacked at an angle or somethin.

We live about 2mi. from the Hooters in Hilliard, off Roberts & Walcutt.

I'll PM you my cell if you want to set something up.