This weeks movie is Back to the future

Mr Anderson

it's 1.21 gigawatts...

just because the director didn't know what a gigawatt was (or how it was pronounced) does NOT mean that there is such a thing as a jiggawatt..

and unlike v4, i liked 1, hated 2, and liked 3 ok...

i'll still watch 2, but i pick it apart and complain a lot while i watch.

(how did old biff return the time machine to regular future when his actions made regular future into evil biff future?)

(how did old biff return the time machine to regular future when his actions made regular future into evil biff future?)

Because the time the he was traveling from hadn't progressed to the point it was changing to evil biff future. Nothing had really changed yet.

Because the time the he was traveling from hadn't progressed to the point it was changing to evil biff future. Nothing had really changed yet.

wrong...

it would have changed instantly, and would have changed the future INTO evil biff future instantaneously.

As when they changed it back to normal, the world (not affecting marty's g/f) was changed back to normal, too...

but they did fix it. the events had been changed... without the old biff's delivery to the young biff, he doesn't become evil biff.

but the SECOND he gets the almanac in his hand, the future is changed...

:popcorn:

one of the inherent problems with MANY time travel movies.