I'm scared for our future

Casper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Every reasonably cool person without younger siblings should 'adopt' a 16-21 year old and try to turn them into something resembling a human being.

whew... I'm 22. That was close, just a couple months shy of being a retard!

I do like the song though, it hilarious

I heard a girl by the pool last month roll over and ask her friend (something along the lines of), "what does 'do the helen keller and talk with your hips' mean?" Her friend said, "helen keller was blind and deaf"... The first girl still seemed confused...

:nono:

now im lost... this thread got weird

meet the parents....

Greg: I milked a cat once. You wanna hear a story?Jack: Sure.Greg: My sister had a cat, and the cat birthed a litter of kittens. Must've been 30 of them. And there was this one little runt... this little sweet little... little-engine-that-could runt... who wanted to get up there and couldn't really get access to the — to the — to the — to the — to the teat.Jack: Teat?Pam: Dad.Greg: What have you. I went in and just simply, you know, just... into a little saucer, then took the saucer and fed it to Geppetto — that's what I named him.Dina: I had — I had no idea you could milk a cat.Greg: Oh, yeah, you can milk anything with nipples.Jack: I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?