So, is NESBA a site sponsor now?

Moto-Brian

Oh, and like I said, if you are advanced with STT, you have to start in I group and get graded.

There's a good number of advanced riders in STT that would EASILY be A group with NESBA. But, their rules and their game so... Just wanted to give a heads up to STT riders as they are prominent on this site.

This statement is 100% correct. Unless you currently hold an expert race license you must register for Intermediate and then be evaluated for the bump to Advanced.

Most folks that should be in NESBA Advanced don't seem to mind this because all they have to do is line up in the front of the Intermediate group in one of their first sessions. The Intermediate Captain knows that the first 3 guys in line wish to be evaluated for Advanced. They all go out and if they are consistent, predicatable and carry a sufficient pace, they get bumped to Advanced. I really don't think this should be a deterent to anyone...NESBA does NOT want anyone that is too fast in the Intermediate group because of safety reasons.

Edited by Bucky Badger