2004 Ninja ZX10R 19K $3999

ICEMAN

yah. 04-07 were nice!!! i do like the new ones tho! mainly b/c they are like all new 1k's, light and super fast, lol. we have a brand new 08 CBR1000RR for 7500 right now in the showroom. crazy. its prolly sold right now, 2 people from TSBR are coming to look at it today.

• 2 weeks later...

Let me know when it gets to 3500 ;) ... But seriously..U had one that was newer and less miles go for the same price...I know they are both great deals..but with one being a 2005 with like 9000 less miles go for the same price...no one feels they are getting good deal anymore...especially when u can get an 08 cbr 1000rr for 7000

Let me know when it gets to 3500 ;) ... But seriously..U had one that was newer and less miles go for the same price...I know they are both great deals..but with one being a 2005 with like 9000 less miles go for the same price...no one feels they are getting good deal anymore...especially when u can get an 08 cbr 1000rr for 7000

:plus1:

I knew this one wouldn't go for awhile even at that price. My offer of 4K otd was pretty fair back when this thread started.

• 2 weeks later...