dubguy pissing match

cmoosego

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've also seen Carie throw out a random comment about 'commitment issues' and I don't believe she was really referring to motorcycles.....
+1 here... i have to agree that was not directed at track bikes lol
:werd: It def goes back farther than "this thread" I def don't just go off on someone for one post where they say "Oh snap." Its been building for awhile now and it was getting old... That is all...

So I make ONE comment, two words long, he comments back I say nothing else about it. Then any other time I comment on something he say that opens me up to personal attacks? Nice!

I see how it is now! :rolleyes:

Oh and I know everyone thinks they know why I not a fan of his but your wrong. I'm a big girl and make my own mind up about people!

So I make ONE comment, two words long, he comments back I say nothing else about it. Then any other time I comment on something he say that opens me up to personal attacks? Nice!

I see how it is now! :rolleyes:

Oh and I know everyone thinks they know why I not a fan of his but your wrong. I'm a big girl and make my own mind up about people!

I know nothing about anything between anyone on this forum generally, the animosity is apparent, between you and him, in multiple threads however.