Any Good Archery Shops Around Columbus or Northern Burbs?

Modern Synthetics

Wouldn't you know it, got my archery stuff out today to start practicing my Buckzilla killin skilz and my darn string is toast. Can't believe I need to replace the string again. DO NOT purchase a Jennings Gale Force if you want a maintenance free compound. Geesh, I've replaced the string twice already since I bought the bow a few years back in like 1989. :D Anyone have any suggestions on good archery shops? I need to get the thing fixed so I can start practicing. Opening day is just over a month away. Woo Hoo!

picture.php?albumid=654&pictureid=6886&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=654&pictureid=6887&thumb=1

My first Buck. 11-06-08

Edited by Modern Synthetics

broken arrow in st louisville , between newark and utica on 13

Why would I want to go to a place called Broken Arrow? I already have a broken bow, I don't need any broken arrows. Just kidding. I'll have to check them out.

The only other place that I know of is Rick's in Mt. Vernon? I bought some mineral licks there but haven't had them do any work. Are they reputable?

• 2 weeks later...
yep mom and pop shop ran out of their house for as long as I can remember with no advertisein just word of mouth theyve add a buildin behind the house over the years and have comp shoots there and stuff too

Went to Broken Arrow today. Got my string taken care of and added a peep sight. By the time I got home it was to dark to try the new set up with my own arrows. Can't wait to get it dialed in. Only 24 days.