Ky is better.

Bpro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome,

If the riding is so great in KY, what the hell were you doing in Circleville? Nothing there but a bunch of pump-kin puffers! :lol:

Somebody had to show ya'll the fast way around the track:rolleyes:

IMG_7391.jpg

(that and BG is taking way too long to get up and running.)

If it's a "four letter word round these parts" then why are you on our site? BTW, Ohio IS a four letter word but since you're from KY, you prolly cant count.:nono:

It takes a lot of work to dumb the jokes and language down for you to understand. Sometimes I misjudge. On the site cause I feel like slumming from time to time... ;)

...actually just looking around at different riding sites to find that elusive balance between Safety Nazis, Squids, Racers, Iron Butters, Bike Junkies and those that drone on and on about non bike bull shit. A little traffic to ease the boredom and get my bike fix from time to time during the day is also a plus.

"proud to be a Kentuckian, where at least for now I'm free" that one is for those who insist on going to motorcycle forums to argue politics....wonder if they talk bikes on political forums....

It takes a lot of work to dumb the jokes and language down for you to understand. Sometimes I misjudge. On the site cause I feel like slumming from time to time... ;)

...actually just looking around at different riding sites to find that elusive balance between Safety Nazis, Squids, Racers, Iron Butters, Bike Junkies and those that drone on and on about non bike bull shit. A little traffic to ease the boredom and get my bike fix from time to time during the day is also a plus.

"proud to be a Kentuckian, where at least for now I'm free" that one is for those who insist on going to motorcycle forums to argue politics....wonder if they talk bikes on political forums....

Listen up hillbilly, if you're sooooo proud to be an inbreeding fuck from KY then dont come back to our site.

Okay, If the guy is joining on Ohio site looking for serious riders because the other sites are a disguise for political BS. I think he just payed us a big complement? :D ie Ohio Rides may have some chatter and offtopic stuff but we're all on two wheels riding too.

*** so be sure you read between the lines before spreading the neg rep love too thick.:rolleyes: Besides Eastern KY has some great riding areas and being a local he might share some lesser known spots! ;)

Dude, that was kind of uncalled for. This site has many people that aren't currently living in Ohio. I've been on here a short time but I've seen two or three people off of this site move from Ohio on a permanent basis and are still active members. Does that mean we should turn our backs on them too? No. We're all still friends, associates, companions and, compadres, right? I know this site is called "Ohio-Riders" but if you look under the logo, it does say, "For motorcyclists in and around Ohio".

Dude, that was kind of uncalled for. This site has many people that aren't currently living in Ohio. I've been on here a short time but I've seen two or three people off of this site move from Ohio on a permanent basis and are still active members. Does that mean we should turn our backs on them too? No. We're all still friends, associates, companions and, compadres, right? I know this site is called "Ohio-Riders" but if you look under the logo, it does say, "For motorcyclists in and around Ohio".

Yeah but he was kinda egging us on with all that KY is better than OH shit; even if he was "just joking".