Ky is better.

Bpro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but he was kinda egging us on with all that KY is better than OH shit; even if he was "just joking".

I agree with cypress on this one

who f-in cares if he's egging us on??! let him think that, and we'll think OH is better. come on people, what are we 12yrs old?!

Dude, that was kind of uncalled for. This site has many people that aren't currently living in Ohio. I've been on here a short time but I've seen two or three people off of this site move from Ohio on a permanent basis and are still active members. Does that mean we should turn our backs on them too? No. We're all still friends, associates, companions and, compadres, right? I know this site is called "Ohio-Riders" but if you look under the logo, it does say, "For motorcyclists in and around Ohio".

I'm assuming you're talking to me...........you dont see me going on a KY site talking shit about how OH is better do ya? I have a very good friend who lives in KY and is a member here, ya dont see him talking shit either. If he's gonna run his cocksucker then I have no problem calling him a toothless, inbreeding hillbilly.