Event of the Millenium!!!!

ProudPops

OK, Saturday night was The Event of the Year, BTW I just stirred the coals again and they're still red. Told ya it was gonna burn 'til Tuesday!

Mark this date on your calendars, 10/07/06. Stealing a line from Skyline, Pops is serving up a three way celebration.

Number one, Clutch will have passed his WERA license rquirements, and will be able to grid up and have some fun. Something he's been dreaming of since I first put him on a bike at nine months old.

Number two, Owndjoo will be sporting that shiney new #1 tag, his trophy, and the trophy girls here at the PPP before he goes off to Vegas.

Number three, that one's Super Double Top Secret that only I know.

Who's in?

Pops

sounds like a winner! Depending on how mid-ohio goes and how much $$ i have, i may end up goin to the WERA GNF the next week 10/11-15, but i'm def. down for a celebration party for both of our 2-wheel successes.

Thanks for the safety wire advice. It must be a Fastraxx deal, maybe an antique rule for antique bikes, I sure couldn't figure out how to get a drill in that R6 on the header studs. The rest is wired and he ordered the right side case cover tonight, already has the left. We'll be able to make the Fastraxx Race at Nelson Ledges on the seventh. Is that The Night? Well if it is, I'm gonna move it.

Pops

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, just remembered I have to go to a Coworkers wedding this night. She has been ranting on about it for the past year and a half so she would be pissed if I didnt go. Also +1 for free beer at Weddings! I will have to make it out for the next party though! It sounds like a good time.

Yota!

First Rule in Life!

Never give up a motorcycle event for anything other than another motorcycle event!

Second Rule in Life!

It doesn't matter who she is or how good looking, always remember First Rule.

Side note to all of you. No matter how good looking she/he is, there is someone who is sick and tired of their shit.

No problem on missing this one because it's the night before Clutch's first race so it will be moved to the following weekend.

I still like the name Cornholio, I may have to try to find you an AC DC t-shirt.

Hope to see you all again this Sunday.

Pops