Laptop = I Need Money

danwasher

Hey i have a hp laptop 2.6ghz that i dont use anymore, as i get more and more into bikes there is no reason for me to have toys i DONT USE. it has a dvd burner a gig of ram, 40gig HD and i can put just about any software you want on it. had vista on there but it runs a little slow to me, so SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE THIS FROM ME I AM ONLY ASKING 320 BUCKS.

I WILL THROW IN MY LAPTOP COOLER, BAG, AND MY LINKSYS ROUTER, 802.11B AND IF YOU LIVE IN THE AREA I WILL THROW IN FREE SERVICE FOR YOU FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS (FORGOT TO SAY THAT I AM A TECH) SO THIS IS A DEAL. PERFECT FOR SCHOOL OR THE KIDS THANKS I GOT PICS IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT.:violin:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spycount/

Here is where you can see the pics and my bike. and here is the rest of the info

Model Number nx9005

Works Great. Currently has windows xp pro, Keep in mind that this is a used Laptop so with that being said the laptop bag (which is leather) is kind of beat up, also there is a short in the wire from the charger which can be replace for about 20 bucks, never really cared about it. Anyway this is a perfect laptop for school i upgraded the memory and dvd-rw myself. And i can add lots of software if you like, i have tons.

1.80 GHz InteL Processor

40 Gig Hard drive

1 gig of RAM

ATI Radeon IGP 320M

15.1" LCD Screen

16x dvd rw drive

Battery

Charger

also comes with laptop cooler and bag

here is the quick spec page also http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/11602_na/11602_na.HTML:D

since 02 or 03 it wrks fine i just want to give it away, i have a screamin desktop built it myself so i just use the laptop for watchin anime or studying lookin at cbts, its just a toy, thats all no big addons except the dvd-rw and the ram