Vote for my buddy

DangBruhY

Thanks everyone!

I did, but I feel bad because I saw some that were better honestly.

I agree, to an extent. When he has entered competitions before and sent his portfolio to comics, you wouldn't believe the scrutiny that they put him through. They were looking at everything, such as how dark his lines were and all kinds of crazy stuff. So apparently to the N00B like me, there is more going on than I know.

Here we go again, using OR power to fix competitions! :D

Honestly I went in thinking I'm gonna vote for the one I like best just to be contrary, but ended up voting for your buddy because I actually did like his. Some of the other ones had a cooler style but just weren't exciting. Props to him for being different.

Here we go again, using OR power to fix competitions! :D

Honestly I went in thinking I'm gonna vote for the one I like best just to be contrary, but ended up voting for your buddy because I actually did like his. Some of the other ones had a cooler style but just weren't exciting. Props to him for being different.

I think that is what he was going for. Anyone can put some flashy colors on there. If you have ever been to an art gallery, you will know that it's not all about flash.

Thanks everyone!

• 2 weeks later...