KickStands Cookout

ProudPops

KickStands, on Lazelle, has signs of their free Sunday cookout. Been there two in a row and no cookout. The reason is "No cook."

Well guess what? Chef Jeff has stepped up to the plate. Thaaaas riiiight, I'm cooking. I guaranteed a bigger crowd than last Sunday, five bikes, three of which were sport bikes.

I'll be firing up the charcoal grill around four, probably burgers, brats, dogs, what have ya. we'll see how it goes from there. I'm hoping the grub runs out early, and the crowd is huge. It'll just get better. I'm going to bring a few Portobellas for the veggies of the crowd. Tip jar goes to Clutches racer fund.

It's on Lazelle, east of Sancus on the south side of the road. For thos who are geographicaly challenged, buy a compass, or just lok for the line in front of me cooking.

Pops

Thanks yota, you beat me to that one.

Figure 4:30/5. At 50 I tend to tune things out and run on my time, complain all ya want, I promise I'll at least look at you like I'm listening. No really, I comitted to this, so I'll be on time. It ought to be fun. Looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible.

Pops

Well, I had the opportunity to meet a few more faces tonight. Although I did not get a chance to talk to Proud Pops, It was nice meeting you. I did get to ride with 2 new faces. Rod Farva and Meatwad. CBR Girl, Satan, Randy (dont know your screen name) was in attendance as well. If I dont have to dyno wed night, I will try to make bike night.

Myself and Kickstand's want to thank all of you for coming out. I had a blast cooking for all of you, and look forward to doing it again next Sunday, and Monday's a Holiday, Yee Haaa!

After the food ran out, for the second time. OMG, what my friends will do for entertainment. Post boredom, the jar of vodka soaked cherries came out, hence, the body shots came right with them. Imagine that! The cherries ran out and olives were substituted. Our table of six, laughter and yee hawws. Silence stepped in for a brief moment only to be broken by these words from one fem to another. "You know, I've never gone down on a girl, but I'd go down on you!" That was it! I was picking myself up off the floor and scraping my jaw from the concrete to reattach to my face. Twenty minutes later, we're cruising God know's what apartment complex and find a pool. Climb the fence, and in we go. Naturally Security is summoned and they have no sense of humor to our antics. We begrudgingly haul our asses out of the pool and start putting our clothes on. Well somebody decides we have not had enough fun yet and pushes somebody else in the pool, complete with wallet and cel phone. It just went downhill from there. Bounce over the fence, jump on my Super Duper, Ultra Fast, Harley Dresser to make a clean getaway, and I did. Holy Shit! There's somone on the back of my bike, how the Hell did she get on there so fast? Three of us, soaking wet, go straight to Caribbean Jerks. Three of them went... that's a whole nother story. So we're, you guessed it! Those two girls! And you're right again, right at the bar. Well, we had to leave. It just got more XXX Rated in the parking lot. Then out of nowhere, one of them decides to strangle the other because they work for competing companies and it was on!

It was a little on the nipply side riding my wet ass home. And this was on a school night!

Pops

I need a nap.