It's official now...

Casper

shut down the site, sell the bike, and give his paychecks to the wife every friday for life now. Ben it was nice knowing ya. maybe we'll see ya driving around some day.

Just kidding

WTF are you talking about Chrome,, we havent seen you ass out in a long time.. you fell off the damn planet. what gives... hopefully the wifey is feeling better and she doesnt have to wear that damn ipod that calls the doc every time she gets excited.

i know i havn't been out for a while. busy workin. purchased a new thermal imaging camera that is the SHIT!!!!! Just trying like hell to get my name out there and services so that i can get a shit ton of business. wifey is feeling better though. sent that ipod back to the doc so he could listen to our wild nights that he recorded. lol

I see you out some time.

i know i havn't been out for a while. busy workin. purchased a new thermal imaging camera that is the SHIT!!!!! Just trying like hell to get my name out there and services so that i can get a shit ton of business. wifey is feeling better though. sent that ipod back to the doc so he could listen to our wild nights that he recorded. lol

I see you out some time.

what do you do?

it must be really cool to have a wife that is interested in the same things like motorcycles. Don't get me wrong I am madly in love with my wife. However the only thing in common right now is her being a nurse and me being broken, she gets to help fix me, but I don't want to ever do this again! I the end our dauhter is helping, but I wish she had some of the same hobbies as me.

To Carie and Ben (not me ;) ) may you two be safe on the roads you travel, conquer all obsticles, and have the time of your lives together! Cheers! Cheers.gif

Way to go. glad to see the both of you happy "Tieing the knot". How nice to see that you don't have to wait forever when you know its the right person. Insted you spend forever together. May you last tell death do you part. luv ya both.