Help me find an apartment...

r6allstar

... preferably North or Northwest of Columbus. Dont know if I posted this in the right spot but if not then Satan can move it or something. I am planning on moving here within the next month and would like to stay in this area for my g/f's job. I know I can do the craigslist thing but any help is better than none. Rent between $600-$800 w/ any number of rooms. Has to be a nice area, safety is a big priority. Anyone live in those areas and know of some places that may fit the bill? Thanks for the help guys! :D

I think there are some decent places up there but I dont know of them myself. I like to suggest grandview to people. Everywhere is only 15min away since you are right at the intersection of 315 and 670. I have a 2 bedroom with basement and garage almost 1000 sq ft for 655 a month. price just cant be beat.. and your only 5 min from downtown.

I think there are some decent places up there but I dont know of them myself. I like to suggest grandview to people. Everywhere is only 15min away since you are right at the intersection of 315 and 670. I have a 2 bedroom with basement and garage almost 1000 sq ft for 655 a month. price just cant be beat.. and your only 5 min from downtown.

Grandview is nice and surprisingly cheap. I need a garage... Where do you live?

I wouldnt be opposed to Grandview... any areas in Grandview that you would suggest staying away from? Like I said, cost isnt nearly as important as knowing I am in a safe area. ANy other suggestions?

Grandview is great.. Its pretty much all safe from what I know.. since I live there, I can show you around the area some time and you can see all the places for rent.. I would suggest looking at them before school starts back up again... the nice thing is that almost all the apts have a garage or carport.. some of the apts are older but I love the fact that I have hardwood floors.. it makes cleaning a breeze..

give me a call on my cell if you want some info.. PM sent

hmm, Grandview is looking pretty good...it isnt that I dont know how to find an apartment..I have looked at all the websites for apartments but I just moved to this area about 2 months ago and want to make sure I am in a good neighborhood. I will be calling you soon Flounder, we can just make a ride out of it I guess. PM returned

i live off of 23 and 270.. back behind polaris.. fieldstone trace

2 masterbedrooms. 2 1/2 baths. attached garage. etc. $725 month and ill split the referral money with ya. super nice area, very safe.. putty used to live here too.

2 masterbedrooms. 2 1/2 baths. attached garage. etc. $725 month and ill split the referral money with ya. super nice area, very safe.. putty used to live here too.

I might hit you up on that one Ousley, you have a number for the place?

Apartments blow. Find a house or duplex to rent. Apartments when you own a bike is a bad combo too. Just my $.02 ;)

Doesnt matter which it is really.. a house would be nice but I figured it would be more expensive

The management there blows. Putty will confirm that.... Not too mention the train.....

I live off Sawmill/Hard Road, and have been at the same place for over 2 years. Only reason I'm not renewing my lease this time is because I've been house searching and will hopefully buy something.

I live in Olde Mill Lakes, 2bed/2bath, 1300sqfeet, $620/month. NEVER had a problem and I leave my car doors unlocked/windows down ALL the time, as well as leave my apt unlocked more than I should, lol, but I'm just so comfortable, its very quiet and a great location for me.

I live off Sawmill/Hard Road, and have been at the same place for over 2 years. Only reason I'm not renewing my lease this time is because I've been house searching and will hopefully buy something.

I live in Olde Mill Lakes, 2bed/2bath, 1300sqfeet, $620/month. NEVER had a problem and I leave my car doors unlocked/windows down ALL the time, as well as leave my apt unlocked more than I should, lol, but I'm just so comfortable, its very quiet and a great location for me.

how much do your utilities usually run? just curious

Apartments blow. Find a house or duplex to rent. Apartments when you own a bike is a bad combo too. Just my $.02 ;)

My bike lives in my kitchen! Err... Well since I kicked my GF out, it stays in the living room most of the time. :cool:

What's the difference in renting a house versus renting a apartment?

You can listen to your music as loud as you want... You don't hear your neighbors fucking... etc.

Street/intersection? I might be interested... Is that $725 each per month?

how much do your utilities usually run? just curious

Well my cable is $75/month for roadrunner/digital cable, and during the summer my gas averages $15 or 20/month and my electric around $75, and then that just flips in the winter, the gas goes up, electric goes down. I'd say for gas/electric/cable it's usually under $150/month, but like when its been super hot these past few weeks my electric was like $110, but not normal again.

My utilities have never been over $200 for all 3 in a month.

Well my cable is $75/month for roadrunner/digital cable, and during the summer my gas averages $15 or 20/month and my electric around $75, and then that just flips in the winter, the gas goes up, electric goes down. I'd say for gas/electric/cable it's usually under $150/month, but like when its been super hot these past few weeks my electric was like $110, but not normal again.

My utilities have never been over $200 for all 3 in a month.

I just drove aroundthat area and must have overlooked it. You have a phone number for the leasing office?

OK, here the update.. just rented a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath duplex with a HUGE 2 car garage in Dublin.. $875/mo. Its a little more than I wanted to spend but not bad for the location and size. I love this place, I get the keys on Friday!

Now if I can find a way to tell my g/f's friend that she cant move in with us. Last night we went out and in a drunken rage I told her that I didnt care if she moved in.. this was somewhat fine until my g/f started getting some weird vibes from the friend.... long story short, she wants in my pants..might make living together a little awkward.. and dangerous for me cuz she is kinda hot.. huge knocks lol