Rain + Katana + stupid drivers =

thorne

Me thinking I'm going to die on 315. I had some jack ass ride my ass I get over then I get some guy locking up his brakes. Nothing sucks more then relizing you can't stop as fast without losing traction. Why do stupid cagers have no regard for the lives of bikers?

btw the guy who stopped short did it for no apparent reason.

i have a firm belief that people who drive on 71 are much better drivers than those that drive on 315

I don't do much driving on 315, but if this is true, then next time I have to, I will just drive my truck into a brick wall to save them the trouble.

i have a firm belief that people who drive on 71 are much better drivers than those that drive on 315

Agreed, i drive on 315 EVERY day and feel like I am going to die EVERY day! This morning on the other hand I had the luxury of being on 71 and no problem whatsoever... quite relaxing actually. I just expect everyone on the road to drive like an idiot so as not to be pissed when it happens

on my way to bike night in toledo i had a lady run me off the road TWICE... within 1 minute of each other..... each time i honked, she had her windows down and couldnt hear a radio blasting... the second time i went off the road through a half empty (thank god) used car lot... needless to say at the next red light she was first and i was like 5th, i rode on the sidewalk to the light, pulled in front of her, perpendicular to her car, and got out and told her to go fuck herself, go to hell, and DIE.... i hope she got the point, and i told her to learn how to use her fuckin mirrors, didnt look either time she switched over into me and my lane... i hadother people scared ad rolling up there own windows as i was yelling at this whore... big fat redneck in an old rusty blazer 4x4.

on my way to bike night in toledo i had a lady run me off the road TWICE... within 1 minute of each other..... each time i honked, she had her windows down and couldnt hear a radio blasting... the second time i went off the road through a half empty (thank god) used car lot... needless to say at the next red light she was first and i was like 5th, i rode on the sidewalk to the light, pulled in front of her, perpendicular to her car, and got out and told her to go fuck herself, go to hell, and DIE.... i hope she got the point, and i told her to learn how to use her fuckin mirrors, didnt look either time she switched over into me and my lane... i hadother people scared ad rolling up there own windows as i was yelling at this whore... big fat redneck in an old rusty blazer 4x4.

I am thinking about mounting airhorns on my bike for just such occassions... However I have short thumbs so working the horn can be awkward...

I am thinking about mounting airhorns on my bike for just such occassions... However I have short thumbs so working the horn can be awkward...

never fear! the internet is here...

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/Product/Pr-p_Product.CATENTRY_ID:2009023/c-10111/Nty-1/p-2009023/Ntx-mode+matchallpartial/N-111+10111+500000/tf-Browse/s-10101/Ntk-AllTextSearchGroup?Ntt=horn

you could always relocate the horn button...

I've been looking more at something like this:

331036_lg.jpg

Might be small enough for me to fit it under my fly screen... I don't want retarded looking air horns hanging off of my bike... If I didn't care, I'd just get these:

http://www.hornblasters.com/products/details.php?item=NAK55G40

they dont have any Dbs rated for that. i found a lot of electric horns outdo a lot of underpowered airhorns as far as decibels are concerned. and on my budget underpowered airhorns are the only ones i might be able to afford...

got a link for that bad boy?

Bad Boy is 118 dB.

The ones in the first link were actual train horns... If I had an extra $2k to throw around, I'd get some for my truck... I'd honk at cops. :D

man i dont think any of that stuff can satisfy me...all i can think about is a oil tanker coming into dock and that bellowing sound, which i dont think can be reproduced at the motorcycle scale... :(

118 dB will make you shit in your pants... Trust me.