Anyone work for a Sprint store? (WTB)

Likwid

Normally I'd agree, but I'm on a grandfathered SERO plan.

$30 a month for unlimited data, text and nights and weekends.

Me too. $50 for 1250 mins, unl data and txt.

Thing is, Sprint is trying to get everyone off that plan. As far as Smartphones goes, they will do windows mobile, but Android (coming soon) or Palm phone require their new everything plan, which is like 450 mins for around $70. Why would I pay MORE for LESS? So, I'm gonna keep my Moto Q9C, until I can get a free or cheap upgrade to another WinMo phone. I refuse to pay $300 for a cell phone.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Me too. $50 for 1250 mins, unl data and txt.

Thing is, Sprint is trying to get everyone off that plan. As far as Smartphones goes, they will do windows mobile, but Android (coming soon) or Palm phone require their new everything plan, which is like 450 mins for around $70. Why would I pay MORE for LESS? So, I'm gonna keep my Moto Q9C, until I can get a free or cheap upgrade to another WinMo phone. I refuse to pay $300 for a cell phone.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Haha, I'm on the Q9C as well, it's not working so well so I'm trying to replace it without switching to my old Q or my wife's old pink Katana

Haha, I'm on the Q9C as well, it's not working so well so I'm trying to replace it without switching to my old Q or my wife's old pink Katana

I just had mine replaced a few months ago..it was going tits up...even after a complete wipe and restore. I'd love the Palm Pre or maybe even the HTC, but damn if I'm going to drop a couple hundred for it.

But I can't see me leaving Sprint any time soon because of the player price we get for SERO (Fair and Flexible).

I just had mine replaced a few months ago..it was going tits up...even after a complete wipe and restore. I'd love the Palm Pre or maybe even the HTC, but damn if I'm going to drop a couple hundred for it.

But I can't see me leaving Sprint any time soon because of the player price we get for SERO (Fair and Flexible).

Yah that's my worry. I may just buy a no contract winmo phone off ebay and call it a day.

Dang Q9c, slowest scrolling I've ever seen. Try going to GameFAQs on it and go through a walkthrough, if you hold down you might be done sometime tomorrow.

Yah it's sad, you can reghack it to scroll more lines at a time but that's a bit extreme

sero plan holder here as well.. my mogul took a shit so the upgraded me to a htc touch pro for free.

and my wife .. also on the sero plan.. i got her a palm centro on craigslist, she had a mogul but didnt like it.. they switched it with no problems this was about a month and a half ago

sero plan holder here as well.. my mogul took a shit so the upgraded me to a htc touch pro for free.

and my wife .. also on the sero plan.. i got her a palm centro on craigslist, she had a mogul but didnt like it.. they switched it with no problems this was about a month and a half ago

We JUST switched my wife to a new phone as well, got the full discounts since she was out of contract. They kept the plan the way it was...

You selling her Mogul?

We JUST switched my wife to a new phone as well, got the full discounts since she was out of contract. They kept the plan the way it was...

You selling her Mogul?

already gone.

but if you get a chance to grab a touch pro up, its well worth it..

i used to love the mogul minus the fact its memory sucked.

now the touch pro has everything i could want. including a faster processor and more memory

already gone.

but if you get a chance to grab a touch pro up, its well worth it..

i used to love the mogul minus the fact its memory sucked.

now the touch pro has everything i could want. including a faster processor and more memory

I'd like to play with the Touch Pro 2 (or is that the pro?)

so...no one still answered the original question.....ANyone here work for Sprint?

I need a New Nextel Capabable phone.....Mine shit the bucket (i830) but I have had it for almost 5 years....so I need something SIM compatible to replace it with temporarily until I switch networks....I refuse to sign another contract with sprint.q

so...no one still answered the original question.....ANyone here work for Sprint?

I need a New Nextel Capabable phone.....Mine shit the bucket (i830) but I have had it for almost 5 years....so I need something SIM compatible to replace it with temporarily until I switch networks....I refuse to sign another contract with sprint.q

Someone did point me over to knicks, so him and I are talking in PM about options and stuff... the problem here is I want my cake and eat it too. I want a new cell phone that has all the bells and whistles I want but I don't want to pay a ton.

So I think that narrows my options down to buying used/refurb off eBay or CL.

:(

I see Sprint just announce a $69.99 Unlimited Mobile to Mobile plan, which includes data, txt, gps, pictures. From what I read, people on the more expensive 'everything' plans will automatically get this lower plan.

With taxes and everything else, I pay $62 for my 1250 SERO (Fair and Flexible). I guess if you add in GPS, this new plan is pretty close. I'd need to see what the rate was for calls to landlines and if this is Sprint mobile to ANY mobile.

UPDATE:

Sprint on Thursday introduced a plan that provides unlimited calling from Sprint phones to any other mobile phone, regardless of provider.

Pricing for the Any Mobile, Anytime plans starts at $69.99, and that also includes unlimited data, unlimited messaging, and 450 anytime minutes to landline phones. A second option, for $89.99 per month, will provide 900 minutes to landline phones.

Unlimited mobile-to-mobile calling will also apply to family plans.

A family plan with two phone lines, unlimited data and messaging, and 1,500 anytime minutes will start at $129.99 per month. Three lines would cost about $150 per month, four lines would be $170 per month, and five lines would be $190 per month.

A family plan with 3,000 minutes starts at $169.99 for two lines and goes up to $230 per month for five lines.

Those prices do not include taxes and fees. Night and weekend minutes begin at 7pm.

Current Sprint customers who already subscribe to an Everything Data plan from the provider will automatically be upgraded to Any Mobile, Anytime at no extra charge on the first day of their next billing cycle. Customers on other plans will also be permitted to upgrade to Any Mobile, Anytime without being required to renew their contracts.

In January, Sprint Nextel subsidiary Boost Mobile introduced an unlimited calling and texting plan for $50 per month.

Verizon Wireless, AT&T, and T-Mobile currently offer unlimited individual monthly calling plans for $99.99 per month.

Edited by InyaAzz