2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE

justin0469

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/1401210638.html

For sale is a mint condition Triumph Daytona 675 SE. This bike has less than 1K miles and has never been dropped or damaged. The bike is in mint condition. I am selling it due to the fact that I am moving. In addition to this bike, you will receive the LO-JACK (a $500 value) tracking and retrieval unit that is already installed (the account can be transferred over to the new owner and does not cost a dime), a flip up face mask helmet (size XL) and 10 oil changes and tune ups from the dealership in which it was purchased (this was a package deal I purchased with the bike that is also transferrable). The LO-JACK unit reduces the price of your insurance, and the oil changes are a $1,200 value good for a 5 year period. The decal on the fairing can be easily removed and is in no way permanent, just something fun a friend of mine did for a movie premier.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3k23m63oc5Pe5R05S7997b1041e7365891981.jpg

$9700

:dunno:

Edited by justin0469

• 4 weeks later...