Sound Activated Equalizer T-Shirt

justin0469

There's a few people here I could see rockin this. Yota could have used it in Indy fo sho!

EDIT: Forgot link :eek:http://www.tqualizer.biz/tqualizer/t-qualizer-flashing-equalizer-t-shirt-raver.html

Sound Activated Equalizer T-Shirt (X-Large)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjzrFAGYBsg

Short Description

These run a little smaller than the size listed, as they are in European sizing. Order accordingly, y'all!

Be the life of the party with this one of a kind sound-activated equalizer t shirt. It comes in two great styles, and moves in time with any music it picks up. 100% cotton with a removable battery pack and LED display screen, the sound-activated equalizer t shirt is totally washable.You’re not going to beat our price, so order yours today!

Description

Put me on your body, music makes me lose control! I’m the one and only sound-activated equalizer t shirt. Take me to that party, I want to dance! You see this plastic LED screen on my chest? Well, there’s a little sound detector in there, when that sucker senses music, equalizer bars appear and dance the night away. You think I have that screen there cuz I like to do homework?!? Nah, fool, I’m the sound-activated equalizer t shirt— I like to PARTY!

Pull me out the drawer, slap on your chest, take me to club, and it’s ON, player! Make sure you got plenty of juice in that battery pack, son, cuz I like to stay out all night LONG. Oh, snap— this here, this is my JAM. I’ll show you how I feel about it, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP. Yeah, those are my equalizer bars, they like to move to the beat. I’ll tell you, music really turns me on. My bars look just like the bars on your fav audio program, but I’m on your CHEST. Pretty sweet, huh? Whatever, I’m the sound-activated equalizer t shirt, that’s just how I do.

You and me, we could get along real nice. I could really make you stand out from the crowd, you could take me out to dance every NIGHT. You’ll be SO unique wearing me to club, playboy— you can even choose between and blue/purple and a green/yellow color display, check them hot pix up top!

I don’t take that much care, I’ve got a detachable battery pack and my LED screen just VELCROS on, so you can pull that sucker off before we get in the hot tub. Or before you throw me in the washing machine, whatevs. Look man, I’m the sound-activated equalizer t shirt, we could make beautiful music together. Or at least DANCE to it, damn!

I’m for EVERY one, yo. I like to party with my boys, but ladies, don’t you be afraid to try me on for size, neither. Get your self in a sound-activated equalizer t shirt and lets PARTY!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjzrFAGYBsg][/ame]

Edited by justin0469