Notre Whooo?!? GO BLUE!!!!

Fonzie

No ass handing today. Good game, though.

Weiss could in no way, shape or form lose that game today, being in his 5th year of subpar performance

He is now officially on the "Hot Seat" ;)

I hate you Russ.

Am I going to see you tomorrow?

Naaahhh...... Doesn't look like any helmets are bein' raffled off this month :p

Now if Justin' threw in some Sidi Canyons..... That could be another story :D

while I admit forcier is doing really well Both teams made stupid mistakes... and it was only a 4 point game, so in no way a blow out.... I think you will see improvement from both teams, and the Irish will be victorious at the end of the season over the USC condoms.... especially after the way they played against OSU...

+1 on the mistakes and penalties. Still a lot of room for improvement. That DB Cissoko, or whatever his name is..was getting TORCHED the whole game. The UM secondary is still a weak link in the chain. I don't think anyone is calling this a 'blow out'. If they are, they need to re-watch the game.

Still, a win is a win. No one remembers how you won, just that you won. Forcier is a pretty damn good QB, considering he's a true freshman.

I'm not thrilled about the lack of penetration from the D line...especially seeing how small they are. Quick, yes. But you still need to get pressure on the QB. That's gonna be a big problem against OSU.

Neither UM or ND is a top 25 team...yet. UM has a lot of holes, BUT is 500% better than last year. Getting rid of the traditional Big 10 athlete makes a big difference. Rich Rod needs another year before you can begin to pass judgement. ND...well...Jabba The Weiss coached himself to a loss. A few questionable coaching decisions erased, and UM doesn't have enough time left to mount the winning drive.

I recall someone standing in my shop saying "4 points is a loss" :lol:

Against Navy when you're a top 10 school....... You bet'cha

Against a top tier school like ranked & favored Notre Dame, and you do it with a freshmen quarterback after a historically painful 2008...... A win's a win ;)

I understand that..but just because you're ranked in the top 25 doesn't mean you deserve to be there. That was my point..it's early in the season and nether one of these teams has been consistently tested yet.

Yep I don't like the preseason top 25 and no playoff system in ncaa.

Against a top tier school like ranked & favored Notre Dame, and you do it with a freshmen quarterback after a historically painful 2008...... A win's a win ;)

Agreed. ANY win against ND was a big win for UM. This whole season will be spent having something to prove to other teams. UM is STILL rebuilding. Don't let 2-0 fool anyone (or 6-0)..this team still needs a lot of work ..and talent.

BUT..beating a ranked team with a TRUE freshman quarterback...in the second year of a new system, with totally new athletes...yeah, it's a big win. I don't buy into that 'only 4 points' bullshit. It's still a win. You think OSU feels good because they lost by less than 10?

Yep I don't like the preseason top 25 and no playoff system in ncaa.

And you'll never see one. There's too much money tied up in the bowl games. The schools would lose MAJOR $$$ if the bowl games lost their 'importance'.

If someone comes up with a system that preserves the cash infusion that the schools get, then it will come to pass. Until then...it's a pipe dream.

And you'll never see one. There's too much money tied up in the bowl games. The schools would lose MAJOR $$$ if the bowl games lost their 'importance'.

If someone comes up with a system that preserves the cash infusion that the schools get, then it will come to pass. Until then...it's a pipe dream.

Always about the money as if they don't make a crap load.

I don't want them to be ranked the whole damn year. Let them play the underdog the whole season.

ROGER THAT!! They still gotta prove last year is truly over

Even though after 2 games, we have 2/3 of the wins we did all last season

I'm gonna go out on a limb..... & possibly jinx us........ But we're gonna beat the snot out of Delaware St. like a red headed step child, just so RichRod can prove he ain't no Carr, and there will be NO repeat of Appy St. on his watch