Notre Whooo?!? GO BLUE!!!!

Fonzie

how does the saying go??? even a blind squirrel will find a nut even once.......

Dammmn dude........ Are you really gonna make it this easy for me?!?

You know buckeyes are nuts..... Right Bry?!? :rolleyes:

Against Navy when you're a top 10 school....... You bet'cha

Against a top tier school like ranked & favored Notre Dame, and you do it with a freshmen quarterback after a historically painful 2008...... A win's a win ;)

That specification wasn't made at the time of said statement. What's good for the goose...............

That specification wasn't made at the time of said statement. What's good for the goose...............

It was implied.....

Well..... For the 3 of us who were there that actually follow/understand football, that is......

Fonzie, 4 points over ND? wasn't you talking shit the previous weekend about the bucks winning by 4? just to be sure which bowl did Michigan go to last year? At least The Naval Academy found their way to one last year!!! :D Before you get your panties in a bunch Gracie and say something Mentally Challenged like Michigan just Beat Notre Dame which went to a bowl game last year, apples and oranges! Yes i expected OSU to put a beat down on Navy unlike what they did, but to only Lose by 3 points to USC which hasnt been beat by a big 10 team since 1996 penn state, ill take that loss with a grain of salt knowing that only moments before their loss Kyle Busch missed the race for the chase for the cup by 8 points to Brian Vickers!!!!!! :lol:

It was implied.....

Well..... For the 3 of us who were there that actually follow/understand football, that is......

It wasn't implied at all. And I like how you try to degrade me every chance you get. Let me explain it to you again, maybe you will understand. I have ALOT better things to do than religiously watch a bunch of dudes play football. Dudes I will never meet or even care to meet. Oh that's right, because I dont watch football like a psycho that means I shouldn't comment on it. And because I dont follow it means I dont understand it? Right. Asshat

It wasn't implied at all. And I like how you try to degrade me every chance you get. Let me explain it to you again, maybe you will understand. I have ALOT better things to do than religiously watch a bunch of dudes play football. Dudes I will never meet or even care to meet. Oh that's right, because I dont watch football like a psycho that means I shouldn't comment on it. And because I dont follow it means I dont understand it? Right. Asshat

Degrade? Asshat?

Seriously Sam??? You're the one who decided to step into a Michigan thread & join in the bantering/trash talkin' with the rest of us

I've gotten plenty of phone calls from you over the years talkin' shit during the games & gloating.... But all the sudden what I said is "degrading", after you came in here & decided to poke me?

"What's good for the goose".........

Degrade? Asshat?

Seriously Sam??? You're the one who decided to step into a Michigan thread & join in the bantering/trash talkin' with the rest of us

I've gotten plenty of phone calls from you over the years talkin' shit during the games & gloating.... But all the sudden what I said is "degrading", after you came in here & decided to poke me?

"What's good for the goose".........

Right and when I make a dig, you post for those that "understand" football.:rolleyes:

Right and when I make a dig, you post for those that "understand" football.:rolleyes:

That was my dig back.

It was a joke. I didn't use smilies 'cause you didn't

Again..... You came in here & poked me first. Did you not expect to get poked back, especially after the bantering the rest of us have been doing in here with each other already?

That's why I started this thread.... For some fun football trash talkin'

'Cept now the fun's pretty much gone out of it :rolleyes: