Sellers remorse

oldschoolsdime92

I had an ST 1100.......... I still miss it...... that was an awesome all around, great for any riding kind of bike.

Dont get me wrong, my CBR 1000rr is super fun but its designed for fun only. The ST was great for long distance travel.

And great for fog and cold weather......

Yes.....My VFR...it was the last year before they went to the VTEC......now I can't find that year for sale anywhere.

Still looking......because as a daily work rider you couldn't beat it.

I also sold my 89 GSXR750......had right at 65,000 miles on it before the engine died......the only time it was taken appart was for valves and carb adjustment.....it was also the Red/White/Black color scheme, so not one you see every day. But with a blown engine it still sold for 1800 and I needed the money at that time.

Edited by nukcrash69

Yea I am pretty bummed about it. The f3 wasn't great for 400+ mile rides but I did it anyways. I suppose its time to start my savings for my spring purchase. I was trying to find somthing to get me by the rest of the season but I am just going to put my money toward the savings.-sigh- enjoy the ride guys. If you break down, which i hope you dont... I have a pickup truck. haha

I had an ST 1100.......... I still miss it...... that was an awesome all around, great for any riding kind of bike.

Dont get me wrong, my CBR 1000rr is super fun but its designed for fun only. The ST was great for long distance travel.

And great for fog and cold weather......

Rep on this post! I can vouch for the ST. Great invention.

yeah, my TLR. i put a lot of work into it. reworked heads, marchesini mags, penske rear, thermosman forks, etc, etc. and the worst part was that i was so convinced that an inline 4 was the next step for me that i sold it to some douchebag that refered to it as a 'crothrocket'.........WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!

:(

well, i'm off........to drink myself to sleep.

yeah, my TLR. i put a lot of work into it. reworked heads, marchesini mags, penske rear, thermosman forks, etc, etc. and the worst part was that i was so convinced that an inline 4 was the next step for me that i sold it to some douchebag that refered to it as a 'crothrocket'.........WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!

:(

well, i'm off........to drink myself to sleep.

holy shit, jhaag!

You know me from a couple SVR get togethers, I had the copper 650.