Sellers remorse

oldschoolsdime92

I've had lots of bikes (20 or so). I will say the 919 has the finest STREET motor of any of them. Very linear power delivery, plenty of torque, not much shifting required. But as good as the motor is, the suspension is equally bad. The front is too soft, the rear is too stiff with too little damping (can you say pogo stick). Cornering at anything over 7/10th pace gets sketchy. Compared to my Buell...I was significantly slower on the 919, and was working harder to get the 919 through corners.

Depending on your riding style, the 919 may be a good choice. It's a top notch commuter, a good sport tourer, & quick in a straight line. But if you enjoy leaning to the edge of your tires I would say look elsewhere.

I sold my bike on wednesday, and at this point I feel like it was the worst mistake there was. I want to ride, and I plan on having my new bike for spring, but have any of you ever sold a bike and regretted it?

Hmmm... should be like a girlfriend.. you don't get rid of her until you have another in the bag

Sorry....