sunday 8/12

Benyen Soljax

whos gonna teach me how to wheelie on my 250? (edit, this is also to see if anyone wants to do a little city riding/hang out tomorrow)

also:

pops are you doing your sunday hang-out time this week?

wheelie a 2fish??? damn good luckk...it can be done but you already have to know your shit...sorry man

whos gonna teach me how to wheelie on my 250? (edit, this is also to see if anyone wants to do a little city riding/hang out tomorrow)

Sorry wish I had the time today but had to cut down a tree!!!

I couldnt show you how to do a wheelie but riding would have been

nice today. You seemed like you were smarter than the wheelie thing

but maybe I was wrong:D

about 11k rpm and a clutch dump would probably do it... in 1st gear, moving a few mph already

never tried it though, but I did pull the wheels less than 6 inches once on accident when I got into neutral instead of 2nd and had it revved out pretty good with a hard clutch dump when I slammed it up into 2nd

Sorry wish I had the time today but had to cut down a tree!!!

I couldnt show you how to do a wheelie but riding would have been

nice today. You seemed like you were smarter than the wheelie thing

but maybe I was wrong:D

im not saying i want to do a stand up all the way acoss the state on 71, but you gotta admit it would be funny seeing a 250 wheelie.

but you dont live in columbus do you?

dude are you the guy with the grey and orange 250??? if so....you should just learn how to keep that thing upright first.....

as for the comment on being smarter than wheelieing....well i would rather wheelie at 60 than do 150 ON ANY ROAD :thefinger:

so i take it the grey and orange IS ben then? well i didnt know there was damage cause i never looked at his bike....and i SURLEY didnt want to offend or belittle!!!!! ask Satan or Carie (spelled right!!), im NOT that kind of guy!!!!!!! they dont know me that well, but should know that about me

BUT, i know that when i have seen a ninja 250 grey and orange he looks very timid/uncomfortable on it, meaning he is a new rider, meaning he should get more seat time (years) before even talking about wheelies!!!!! This bike also has been seen 2x having trouble with the bump coming into taco hell (bobble wheel, foot tap). Also once witnessed a FAST pull into the group he was meeting, i thought he was gonna hit someone.

If this is you ben, I appologize if I offended you or "belittle" you in any way. I just think that you should get some more seat time dude before you talk "whoolies"...thats all!!!!! But thats only if that bike is actually you!!!!! this whole paragraph could be for nill :) lol but IF IT IS YOU, advice.....muscle that bike man, your in control, bikes are small dont let them push you around, you push it around (in a matter of speaking)

hope I cleared things up

so i take it the grey and orange IS ben then? well i didnt know there was damage cause i never looked at his bike....and i SURLEY didnt want to offend or belittle!!!!! ask Satan or Carie (spelled right!!), im NOT that kind of guy!!!!!!! they dont know me that well, but should know that about me

BUT, i know that when i have seen a ninja 250 grey and orange he looks very timid/uncomfortable on it, meaning he is a new rider, meaning he should get more seat time (years) before even talking about wheelies!!!!! This bike also has been seen 2x having trouble with the bump coming into taco hell (bobble wheel, foot tap). Also once witnessed a FAST pull into the group he was meeting, i thought he was gonna hit someone.

If this is you ben, I appologize if I offended you or "belittle" you in any way. I just think that you should get some more seat time dude before you talk "whoolies"...thats all!!!!! But thats only if that bike is actually you!!!!! this whole paragraph could be for nill :) lol but IF IT IS YOU, advice.....muscle that bike man, your in control, bikes are small dont let them push you around, you push it around (in a matter of speaking)

hope I cleared things up

yeah thats me. and yes there is damage as it is a salvage bike.

idk what this timid shit is all about, but i guess taco bell is the ultimate proving grounds after all...

why dont you stop by and say hi? maybe teach me a thing or two from your ultimate knowledge of the cycle.

yeah thats me. and yes there is damage as it is a salvage bike.

idk what this timid shit is all about, but i guess taco bell is the ultimate proving grounds after all...

why dont you stop by and say hi? maybe teach me a thing or two from your ultimate knowledge of the cycle.

Stop whining. Dude was trying to give you some sound advice. Take it.

im not saying im experienced, and i already said i appreciate the advice.

lets get back to roasting marshmellows, shall we?

The closest thing to a smore that I have had in the past 10 years are those smore pop-tarts... a nice flaming marshmallow smashed between a couple grahams and a hershey bar sounds MONEY right now...

......... i guess taco bell is the ultimate proving grounds after all.............maybe teach me a thing or two from your ultimate knowledge of the cycle.

You know what, i was trying to be nice and courteous and this is what I get, a smart ass dick head response. well there goes the courteous bit........:thefinger:

u wanna wheelie????? hit the rev limiter (if you know what that is) and dump the clutch.....have fun with that!!! lol

....didnt a newbie rider just get killed while "practicing" wheelies in a parking lot??? that was the story i heard at least....we watched the kid pull out of Honda NW and almost wheelie into a curb!!!!!! THIS IS WHY I WAS POSTING IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!! TAKE YOUR TIME :supergay:

....and from a comment above about "pack riding" sounds like im not the only one that thinks you need more seat time before "fucking around" on that "bike" :supergay:

SATAN....... sorry about this rant....and this is why i got off all the other boards in the world (stuntlife, stuntusa ect)....people for the most part are ignorant

since you two dont actually know each other maybe you should save some of the shit talking. Wednesday night maybe you two can give each other a hug at taco bell and be friends. We were all new at some point.

:bitchfight: <- the two of you :jewish: <- me

Wow there are a lot of smilies on this site

You know what, i was trying to be nice and courteous and this is what I get, a smart ass dick head response. well there goes the courteous bit........:thefinger:

u wanna wheelie????? hit the rev limiter (if you know what that is) and dump the clutch.....have fun with that!!! lol

....didnt a newbie rider just get killed while "practicing" wheelies in a parking lot??? that was the story i heard at least....we watched the kid pull out of Honda NW and almost wheelie into a curb!!!!!! THIS IS WHY I WAS POSTING IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!! TAKE YOUR TIME :supergay:

....and from a comment above about "pack riding" sounds like im not the only one that thinks you need more seat time before "fucking around" on that "bike" :supergay:

SATAN....... sorry about this rant....and this is why i got off all the other boards in the world (stuntlife, stuntusa ect)....people for the most part are ignorant

i apologize for my smart ass remarks...they were uncalled for. you politely presented sound suggestions and i do appreciate that.

Seriously 420Gixxer, don't let this kid get under your skin. Not worth it.

i never let anyone do that!!! :) its only the www :)...

..and besides, the previous post he recinded his stance....

...yea, i prolly would have talked some shit too if the situation was reversed :)....but as for the hug???? :supergay: lol lol :)

l8r.....im done startin shit :) lol lol :drink: