Serena

Fonzie

Used to like her

After plainly hearing her threaten to "Shove the %$#% ball down the linejudge's throat", while the whole time waving & pointing her racket at her menacingly ....... And then watching her play coy & act all affronted during the presser afterwards because they penalized her a point & cost her the match....... Thinkin' she's a spoiled little diva bitch now!

Especially after watchin' her toss her racket at her chair..... Just missing the poor ball girl who was sitting right there also :nono:

she was trying to be like john mcenroe

At first, that's what I was reminded of too, but then McEnroe just called the judges idiots & all other kinds of put downs. Plus.... He was comical. Serena's wasn't funny

I don't understand people's disappointment in athletes when they get emotional or vent during a game. They are just as human as anyone else. Are they supposed to be professionals? Yes. Does this make them perfect? No, just better at what they do than you are.

So you threaten your bosses & HR people in the heat of the moment?

So you threaten your bosses & HR people in the heat of the moment?

I think you miss the point, or maybe I miss the point. You are perfect, in every way, you are perfect, Serena and I can only aspire to reach the likes of you one day. People from all walks of life fuck up all the time, but not you my friend, you stand alone.

I think you miss the point, or maybe I miss the point. You are perfect, in every way, you are perfect, Serena and I can only aspire to reach the likes of you one day. People from all walks of life fuck up all the time, but not you my friend, you stand alone.

Since you didn't answer the question & just went straight for the personal insults....... It's obvious now why you're supporting her on this

Good luck with those anger management classes

no but mine does to me..........

That's 'cause he's your dad!! :lol:

Since you didn't answer the question & just went straight for the personal insults....... It's obvious now why you're supporting her on this

Good luck with those anger management classes

No, I do not go ape shit on bosses or HR at the drop of a hat.

Seeing that you consider those personal insults answers why you were offended by her behavior.