Who saw the F-16 downtown???

Putty

I think they said the govenor or the lieutenant govenor so they flew over the state house

Anyone care to translate that....... :roll:

LOL. My bad. You know how it is when there are calls at work Putty.

I meant to say that they flew over downtown because the lit. govenor was in the cockpit.

Yeah, I was walking out to my car as it flew over my head. My ears fucking hurt for hours after that. It shook all of the cars, and set off car alarms.

Are you joking....? If not...that's tits....It would be worth going deaf to see and hear the Gixxer of the sky.

Yeah, I was walking out to my car as it flew over my head. My ears fucking hurt for hours after that. It shook all of the cars, and set off car alarms.

Are you joking....? If not...that's tits....It would be worth going deaf to see and hear the Gixxer of the sky.

Any one care to translate this? Karma's a bitch....

I think the word you are searching for is 'deaf.' :D

Any one care to translate this? Karma's a bitch..........I am a do do chaser

What is this guys problem?!?!?!?

Any one care to translate this? Karma's a bitch..........I am a do do chaser

What is this guys problem?!?!?!?

LOL.

Using your moderator powers for evil huh? I like how you changed my words. It's all good.

I'm dead serious. It flew over Columbus State directly above the parking lot. I thought shit was going down, then I hear it was just a joy ride. Fucking pissed me off.

It's funny living on a military post in an armor brigade. Freakin' tanks and Brads rolling by at any hour of night.

I'm dead serious. It flew over Columbus State directly above the parking lot. I thought shit was going down, then I hear it was just a joy ride. Fucking pissed me off.

It's funny living on a military post in an armor brigade. Freakin' tanks and Brads rolling by at any hour of night.

Your the new "Mr. 1 upper". We already have a "Ms. 1 upper".