Sex positions to relieve pain?

NightRider

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had extensive knee surgery, and agree that you should be able to work through it. Actually had my knee fixed twice. The first one was an ACL (major repair- torn from bone- ouch!!) The second one was a ACL Revision, and Post-lateral reconstruction. I still did the deed throughout the entire time. Not in the hospital though. Too many drugs, and a short stay. If your getting too much pain still, there is probably something still wrong. Have it looked at, just to be safe.

I haven't found a worth while vag to mess with yet. I can get it any day I want it, it's not worth while enough to fuck. Maybe your old lady can volunteer?? ;)

The only time...it's not worth while...is if you might be in prison. It will probably be a while...there's been a long line for some time now. :D

PS nice picture but IMHO it makes people think you are a chick when you have a girl as your avitar.:rolleyes: Unless you are establishing your new sexual freedom and are planning to use the $450 towards an operation of some sort? :lol:

PS nice picture but IMHO it makes people think you are a chick when you have a girl as your avitar.:rolleyes: Unless you are establishing your new sexual freedom and are planning to use the $450 towards an operation of some sort? :lol:

Damn it! lol. Well...here's 2 scenario's. One...i can be (and am) secure enough in my manhood not to care, and appreciate a beautiful woman on a nice looking bike.

2...Wait...what? Everyone knows...there are NO girls on on OR. :D

Also...i think any woman could take one look at my screen name, and realize i'm a guy. How uncreative do you have to be...to pick Nightrider? :lol:

IDK night rider? Could be a sexual conatation for hooker or bimbo. God bless you if you have suceeded at being either of these as a man. :)

We had a guy on another forum use a photo of a hottie on a KLR and he kept getting hit on by leg humping old men on the forum thinking he was the girl. :lol:

Maybe you should use an avitar like this?

pwned.jpg

Edited by buildit

IDK night rider? Could be a sexual conatation for hooker or bimbo. God bless you if you have suceeded at being either of these as a man. :)

We had a guy on another forum use a photo of a hottie on a KLR and he kept getting hit on by leg humping old men on the forum thinking he was the girl. :lol:

Way to go man! Now i gotta change my friggin screen name lol.

Errr...i guess we do have a bunch of old perverts on here....don't we? :D

Maybe i should put kitt up there? :lol: