Econ Teacher Expirment

Dubguy85

Oprah said it's ok to be afraid of young, black men/boys.

where's the family guy episode? "I was listening to Howard Stern this morning, and Howard made a black joke, but Robin laughed, so it was ok."

here's the rub: true is true. funny is funny. people need to lighten up and accept that just because they're the exception, others still think of them as part of the 'rule,' however inappropriate or incorrect that term ('rule') is.

if i have to do my part to end racism by impregnating a hot young woman of African ancestry, then by god, I think i owe it to my country to try harder at the bar this weekend.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad the people who are supposed to be smart and run the country dont understand anything and are selfish and ignorant...the PEOPLE can govern themselves better...but thats on its way down the drown unless we have a Revolution which would be awesome.

Back in 1990' date=' the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it. They failed and it closed. Now we are trusting the economy of our country, our banking system, our auto industry and possibly our health plans to the same nit-wits who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling whiskey![/quote']

Priceless!

:)