finally... i have my MC endorsment

curby

ok, so i've been riding for close to 10 years. i started on my temps, rode for a year and flunked my test... rode another 2 years on temps, failed again... (sportbikes were not made for that test.) so i gave up and figured i'd on temps forever. lol i've been riding with temps since 05.

well, i borrowed my brother-in-laws 200cc chinese enduro and passed it with flying colors today.

very excited! woot woot.

that is all. :D

i've never rode my sportbikes without gear. i have with the warrior a few times.

I can't wait to become a squid in a year! woot woot! smiley-squid-sign.gif

I've been known to ride around the neighborhood without my helmet when making test runs (strange noises, oil change, tire issues)

It's all about making sure you spend as little time as possible on the bike, that means going as fast as possible! You have to be smart people, if you need to run to the store and it's 5 miles away.

If you go 25 mph it will take you 12 minutes. But if you go 80 you'll get there in ~4 minutes.

As you can plainly see, it's a far better idea to go 80 with no safety gear on because you'll be on the bike much less time.

I've been known to ride around the neighborhood without my helmet when making test runs (strange noises, oil change, tire issues)

It's all about making sure you spend as little time as possible on the bike, that means going as fast as possible! You have to be smart people, if you need to run to the store and it's 5 miles away.

If you go 25 mph it will take you 12 minutes. But if you go 80 you'll get there in ~4 minutes.

As you can plainly see, it's a far better idea to go 80 with no safety gear on because you'll be on the bike much less time.

That goes for drinking too right? Better to be on the bike for less time while drunk so you hurry up, get home and get off the bike right????:rulez:

That goes for drinking too right? Better to be on the bike for less time while drunk so you hurry up, get home and get off the bike right????:rulez:

I pop a wheelie for good measure, just in case a cop is watching. They see me and think "no way that guy has been drinking, if he was drunk he wouldn't be doing wheelies; he'd play it safe"