Miami River Road

steppenwolf

Rode down Blue Rock to get to East Miami River road,yeah it was raining but I put my bras on..

DSC_0828.jpg

DSC_0829.jpg

If these two roads were in WV or KY the speed limit would be at least 45 mph...it takes every thing I have to go slow on these roads...with the way revenue enhancement is going on now ya gotta stay on the straight and narrow path...Highway Patrol on Colerain Ave pulling over speeders,Hamilton County Sheriffs pulling over speeders and Colerain TWP pulling over speeders...ya just can't ride any more with out looking for big brother.Oppps..ranting a little:eek:

Edited by steppenwolf
ment East Miami River Road

But if ya need a quick fix next to home....only wish the speed limits were higher,10/22 are nicer but if ya are only out for a quick get away,in the rain,I had a great time....my question is Where did everybody else ride today in the rain?I left while it was raining,not on the road where ya have to,I had the option not to ride but I rode anyway..so where did you ride?

Damn! theres a miami river road up near sidney, i thought this thread was going to be about that!

:):) Sorry Oldschool...I didn't even take any pics on this ride..didn't want to get camera wet...left it at home.So where does your road take you? Used to pick up soy bean oil there(90 mile marker) and bring it here to P&G..two loads a day.Very boring drive.

• 2 weeks later...