suomy helmets

Hoblick

sizes run different then most helmets. i forget which way.

i love my spec r-1 lightest helmet i owe by far and not ot windy! great for all types of riding!

got mine from www.motoworldonline.com enter: daytona675 as a discount code..... :)

vliad is a good guy that owes the place.

sizes run different then most helmets. i forget which way.

i love my spec r-1 lightest helmet i owe by far and not ot windy! great for all types of riding!

got mine from www.motoworldonline.com enter: daytona675 as a discount code..... :)

And he has the coolest Aprilia!:)

I find it funny IRON PONY doesnt stock the majority of helmet brands... I mean, at least have floor models for fitment so people can try them on and order. It IS the largest Motorcycle supply warehouse. Why not have display models of new lids then just sell the display models discounted at the end of each season? :dunno:

I find it funny IRON PONY doesnt stock the majority of helmet brands... I mean, at least have floor models for fitment so people can try them on and order. It IS the largest Motorcycle supply warehouse. Why not have display models of new lids then just sell the display models discounted at the end of each season? :dunno:

They carry everything except Suomy. I think it is a personal deal that stems from way back when. But, they have Arai, Shoei, and had Shark, but due to really poor sales, they dropped them...

They have everything else from there and below...

They carry everything except Suomy. I think it is a personal deal that stems from way back when. But, they have Arai, Shoei, and had Shark, but due to really poor sales, they dropped them...

They have everything else from there and below...

they carry AGV?

p.s. suomy def fits different than other brands so I would recommend trying before buying

You guys are all splitting hairs. I challenge any of you to go to ANY dealer and find more high end helmets than what is at Pony. Both MX and street.

Vemar? AGV? Tell me where you'll find those anywhere... Nolan? Not the high end stuff... As I stated, they tried Shark and they are a pretty well regarded lid company. The amount of sales was poor and thus, they didin't stay in the shop. They have to cater to the masses of course and I think they do a decent job.

Fact of the matter, most web dealers don't even keep the high end lids in stock and drop ship or take 4 plus days to get them to you. Pony can do the same and probably save you some dough, as well...

I mean, why hasn't anyone asked why they don't carry X-Lite? Why they don't carry OGK, etc? Come on guys...

You guys are all splitting hairs. I challenge any of you to go to ANY dealer and find more high end helmets than what is at Pony. Both MX and street.

Vemar? AGV? Tell me where you'll find those anywhere... Nolan? Not the high end stuff... As I stated, they tried Shark and they are a pretty well regarded lid company. The amount of sales was poor and thus, they didin't stay in the shop. They have to cater to the masses of course and I think they do a decent job.

Fact of the matter, most web dealers don't even keep the high end lids in stock and drop ship or take 4 plus days to get them to you. Pony can do the same and probably save you some dough, as well...

I mean, why hasn't anyone asked why they don't carry X-Lite? Why they don't carry OGK, etc? Come on guys...

:lol:

i r so busted! it's all good d00d...

just thought it was funny that you said IP carried "everything" because I really wanna try on AGV to get sizing since they have some trick helmet designs

:lol:

i r so busted! it's all good d00d...

just thought it was funny that you said IP carried "everything" because I really wanna try on AGV to get sizing since they have some trick helmet designs

One of our staff guys has every Vale replica I think they make. They are a very sweet lid for sure. Hell, I used to be sponsored by them back in the late 90s up until we went Suomy. They were fairly heavy, but felt great and were quiet and easy to work on... Company was pretty cool to deal with, as well. Good choice.

Agreed!, I got my pazzo levers from him. Great guy, very helpful, gave me free stuff, and was $30 cheaper than anyone else.

You would be surprised how decisions are actually made around there. I was their Graphic Designer for a whole 3 months! (lol)...Still, no better place to shop though.

Edited by alcohol3232