09 r1

kzz21

There's a reason the CBRs are being discounted. Not even close to being the same bike as the R1 and GSXRs...

Performance wise? According to the mag reviews they still dominate ( trade offs against the ZX-10) - if you believe them.

However I was talking in regads to anyone considering a liter bike and not partial to an R1. If you want an R1 what the other bikes sell for won't matter.

What is this???

Have Ohio Riders turned the other cheek? Is all this e bickering coming to an end?

Have apologies now become part of the membership?

I'm just busting balls.

Bump for a sweet bike, sounds like an indy car when it sails past my slow ass. :)

Performance wise? According to the mag reviews they still dominate ( trade offs against the ZX-10) - if you believe them.

However I was talking in regads to anyone considering a liter bike and not partial to an R1. If you want an R1 what the other bikes sell for won't matter.

Nah, they're a great bike. Probably third in the numbers and overall... They are better than the ZX10s and until Kaw admits the frames suck donkey cocks, they're going to have issues in that department. The GSXR as a street bike falls short with some key areas, but the new 09 is pretty awesome...

The R1 to me is really a great bike. I like it a lot and after chasing one for a few days, I am impressed with corner exit ability and the way it can change direction. Top end is weak, but overall, I think it ends up being a wash with how well it does things otherwise...

Unfortunately, the CBR seems pretty much in the middle and it doesn't really impress me. I've been on one and like how it feels, but it just lacks something. Not sure as it handles ok and runs great, but overall, it comes in about mid line for me... The GSXR and R1 win in my book overall...

As VFR stated, I think we muddied this guy's post up enough and sorry for tangent talk here...

Lets say someone purchased this for $10,000 and got the free neon. Then sold the neon to a business for their front window or where ever. (I have sold them for $2500) Now lets do the math,,,, $10,000 (BOOK RETAIL) - $1500 to $2500= $8500 or $7500 picture.php?albumid=710&pictureid=7639&thumb=1