Another STEAK dinner.... WITH chicken too...

cmoosego

We are having another steak dinner, this time we are giving you the option of having chicken (grilled of course) the date OCTOBER 16th, 6p- 8:30p... at the Knights Of Columbus Hall, 4217 E. Main st, Whitehall, Oh. 43123.... 10 dollars gets you steak (or chicken), salad, potato, side, and desert... The last one was great, ask the people that came... so c'mon down and get a good steak dinner...

We are having another steak dinner, this time we are giving you the option of having chicken (grilled of course) the date OCTOBER 16th, 6p- 8:30p... at the Knights Of Columbus Hall, 4217 E. Main st, Whitehall, Oh. 43123.... 10 dollars gets you steak (or chicken), salad, potato, side, and desert... The last one was great, ask the people that came... so c'mon down and get a good steak dinner...

bump this is coming up soon...

this is this friday..... who's coming???:)

Hmm.. Enticing. I'll be in the same building/complex as Bret on Friday night. If someone comes up here I'll support the cause.:)
I need an address and how do I get it to you... I can bring "some" orders up.... also need to know how many...

this is in 2 days..... c'mon folks come have a good dinner and support a great cause...:)

I need an address and how do I get it to you... I can bring "some" orders up.... also need to know how many...

Bret and I are in the big Chase "compound" on Polaris Pkwy. If Bret is in I'm game. I wouldn't want you to have to drive all the way up there for one order. I could meet you at the entrance or something.

Bret and I are in the big Chase "compound" on Polaris Pkwy. If Bret is in I'm game. I wouldn't want you to have to drive all the way up there for one order. I could meet you at the entrance or something.

ok call me on my cell 554 8056 and I'll bring up 2 dinners for you and bret man...:)

This is tonight..... bump for all those that can't remember shit!! LOL I hope to see a good turn out tonight... thanks in advance...:)