So who wrecked???

Putty

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt want to kill anyone over my bike or the $20 in my wallet...they can have it.

yeah, i wussed out on the CCW course...i went to cedar point. plus, i carry already...my gat has no serial numbers. :)

Sweet Zorro. That means they can also charge you with Defacing a Firearm.

• 3 weeks later...

lane splitting is not really that dangerous at all... any other major city you go to, anywhere else in the world, and lane splitting is the norm.

its just the impatient assholes who think "fuck that guy on a bike... he isnt getting where he is going before i do" and try to cut you off or open their door...

I saw lane splitting in New York City while I was there and due to the traffic I would do it too if I could. Its just the speed that most of them do between cars is just as dangerous as racing through cars at 120 while the cars are doing 65 on 270. Someone could change there mind and change lanes or cut you off by accident. Dont make your wreckless behavior someone elses fault.

I saw lane splitting in New York City while I was there and due to the traffic I would do it too if I could. Its just the speed that most of them do between cars is just as dangerous as racing through cars at 120 while the cars are doing 65 on 270. Someone could change there mind and change lanes or cut you off by accident. Dont make your wreckless behavior someone elses fault.

MY BIKE ONLY GOES 85 MPH. CARS SPLIT ME!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Lane splitting is legal in Cali only at slow speeds. Fast speed lane splitting is done by people proving Darwin's theory.

+1

You beat me to it..

States that allow lane splitting have laws about the speed and reasons for which it can be done.