Friday Nation Trails $15

SirPsycho

Hi all

A friend of mine called today and told me that National Trails is having a test and tune day Friday and the cost is $15. He said a couple of his buddies are getting together and do some Drag Racing. Bikes and Cars are welcome that is all i know. not sure of the time it starts and ends but If you are interested and can not find the info I will call Tim (Freind , yeah I have one) to get more details if needed. Or someone here can chime in with the details.

Nick

99.7 The Rock Friday Night Street Fights

Gates Open 5:30 PM

Time Trials 6:00 PM

Curfew 11:00 PM

Admission fees

Race or Watch$15

Ladies and Kids under 12 are FREE.

Must have Snell 2005 Helmet or newer, DOT helmets only wont fly.

Leather Jacket and gloves (No holes)

Boots that cover your ankles

If you're running over 120MPH you must have full leathers, one piece is fine, or ones that zip together all the way around the waist.

If you're quicker that 9.99 you'll need to have a NHRA license. Most wont see this unless on a liter bike or Busa/ZX14. You can always let out before the finish, you'll have a good idea how quick you're going.

Most wont see 120 MPH if you're on anything less that a liter bike or Busa/ZX14, a few 750s maybe but that's pushing it.

Jeans are acceptable w/o holes if under 120 MPH usually.

There is usually a requirement for a kill swich / lanyard. usually depends on the Tech inspector, sometimes they will let some of the requirements slide but don't expect them to. Best bet is to come above bar and you'll have no issues.

One warning...

If the bug bites you'll spend EVERYTHING you have on it. Well, almost everything. It's a total kick in the ass!

Edited by Exit Wounds