They Better Not F This Up......

Artmageddon

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/09/rorschach_had_a_nightmare_on_elm_street.php

New Nightmare on Elm Street. Rorschach is Freddy. Good casting.

Hope it's not like the remakes they have been pumping out lately. I'm all for a good update, but does anyone have an original horror movie idea anymore?

Michael Bay's name on anything scares me. While not directing, I'm sure he'll have to have an exploding helicopter in there somehow.

I was 7 when the original came out in 84. Horror movies rocked then, lots of blood,dismemberment, flashes of T&A, perfect for a young boy.

I remember cowering behind my dad while we watched it. It started my love affair with horror and gloom.

i heard that a few universal monster movie remakes are in the making as well. if they try to remake creature from the black lagoon, i will go to hollywood and do everything in my power to stop it!

I don't know, if the Universals are done correctly they could be awesome. Dracula 2000 pops in my head though and makes me think that they would be crap, so probably better left alone.

Yes, "The Creature From The Black Lagoon" is on that re-make list. I have doubts...

Think of how well "The Day The Earth Stood Still" went over...

How about yet another Halloween series. There are 10 so far, we need 13 at least.

Although there are a total of 17 Halloween movies, seven aren't official.

Yes, "The Creature From The Black Lagoon" is on that re-make list. I have doubts...

Think of how well "The Day The Earth Stood Still" went over...

How about yet another Halloween series. There are 10 so far, we need 13 at least.

Although there are a total of 17 Halloween movies, seven aren't official.

wtf :wtf: and wolfman too?!

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/09/rorschach_had_a_nightmare_on_elm_street.php

New Nightmare on Elm Street. Rorschach is Freddy. Good casting.

The trailer looked good. Like some of the younger stars that are in it. Should be good.

i heard that a few universal monster movie remakes are in the making as well. if they try to remake creature from the black lagoon, i will go to hollywood and do everything in my power to stop it!

:plus1:for leaving "Creature From the Black Lagoon" alone. GREAT classic movie just the way that it is. There is no originality left in Hollywood anymore. If we are remaking movies that stand alone on their own for over 20, 30 years...WTF?

• 1 month later...