Just ROM flashed my phone

Likwid

Flashed my phone with a cooked WinMo6.5 ROM... not sure why I was so afraid of bricking my phone before... wasn't bad at all and really easy...

That is all

</tweet>

Have tried (currently installed in bold)

MightyRom - liked it, but a bit bloated. There's a bug with the battery meter not showing up.... so looking for something better

MurdaRom- Very bloated, lots of software pre-installed. No X button for closing apps, this is a must have for me

EnergyRom - lots of bloat, but has a bunch of apps I like... has x button and battery monitor... only issue so far is not being able to move software from a folder in the honeycomb to the main honeycomb screen... there's a fix for this I'm sure. Didn't get too far with this rom, ended up resetting it self 2 times... ouch.

Calkulins

Calkulins (custom cooked) - I really liked the Calkulins ROM but it had a bunch of bloat I didn't want, so I cooked it up

Edited by Likwid

Flashed my phone with a cooked WinMo6.5 ROM... not sure why I was so afraid of bricking my phone before... wasn't bad at all and really easy...

That is all

</tweet>

:wtf: Have no idea what you're talkin about

i look fwd to your thread about winmo7 in april :)

I'm not drinking the kool-aid... I'm not holding my breath that Windows 7 (or WinMo) will change the world. I'm in that fun phase where the phone is new to me but not new enough that I'm stuck in my ways on it... so now is a perfect time to flash.

Touch Pro with MightyRom 6.5 currently, not sure how I feel about it yet... QuickMenu instead of the system menu since Windows decided the start menu needed to go away... fuck you honeycombs.

I'm not drinking the kool-aid... I'm not holding my breath that Windows 7 (or WinMo) will change the world. I'm in that fun phase where the phone is new to me but not new enough that I'm stuck in my ways on it... so now is a perfect time to flash.

Touch Pro with MightyRom 6.5 currently, not sure how I feel about it yet... QuickMenu instead of the system menu since Windows decided the start menu needed to go away... fuck you honeycombs.

do tell how you did it. via pm if youd like.

i tried and when i went to flash it it wouldnt go.. if you can send me some links to your downloads and some step by step instructions.

right now im running the latest rom from HTC and its worse than my previous rom.

do tell how you did it. via pm if youd like.

i tried and when i went to flash it it wouldnt go.. if you can send me some links to your downloads and some step by step instructions.

right now im running the latest rom from HTC and its worse than my previous rom.

I used PPCGeeks walkthrough, but it boils down to 2 steps really.

1. Unlock your phone (Hardspl by cmonex)
  2. Install new ROM

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52695

Oh yea....not to long ago I tried the whole xbmod for my phone....

and when the it vib's it sounds like something is loose are grinding..... kinda annoyn..

That sucks... I fixed the squeek/clicking with painter's tape, but it sounds like you got a different issue :(

Well, I flashed my phone so many times there are 5 dots where the screen calibration is... LOL

I ended with Calkulins but I did a custom build, best part is building an OEM that contains your email setup info, now when if/when I hard reset my phone I don't have to setup my email again! that was the worst part lol