Metallica Oct 15 Cleveland

Kosmo

Seen 'em twice, but they lost me after Justice.

yup, Cliff was kinda the identity of that band, once he passwd away (RIP), that was pretty much it.. People would be suprised to know just how much stuff was written by Cliff Burton and Dave Mustaine.

Not sure if anyone from here went but it was an amazing show. Traded our club seats + $30 for floor seats :D

Glad you enjoyed it. the reviews I got were less enthusiastic.

at this point in their career, i'd try to win tickets, but i probably wouldn't pay for them...

Not sure if anyone from here went but it was an amazing show. Traded our club seats + $30 for floor seats :D

700 bucks !!!!! well I was in the nosebleed but paid only 45, all inclusive from Stubhub.......I told you guys before.....

IT WAS AN AMAZING SHOW and probably will be a life time memory...

Adam, I knew you were there....but figured out finding you and say Hi, is not a good option...and now even that I know you were in the floor.....

700 bucks !!!!! well I was in the nosebleed but paid only 45, all inclusive from Stubhub.......I told you guys before.....

IT WAS AN AMAZING SHOW and probably will be a life time memory...

Adam, I knew you were there....but figured out finding you and say Hi, is not a good option...and now even that I know you were in the floor.....

Yeah it probably woulda been kinda hard since I was on the floor....and slightly intoxicated