Buffalo Wings and Rings

yotaman88210

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna suggest all you coshocton wannabe's come this way for once say bw3 in newark :D

How about setting something up on a Friday or Saturday. Cdubya was wanting to do something like this. Karaoke too IIRC.

And see if Kawi Kid can borrow his sack for the night and attend.

Alright, first of all, Ron is my friend so I said I would have his back on this issue. I dont know about everyone else, but when a friend asks me to do something, I always help if I can... thats what friends are for. Im simply aksing people to boycott the place for a couple weeks to help his situation. Its not like im stopping people from going there. If you really wanna go, then thats your call.

I would be game for any other location. I just dont want to tell someplace its our "home" just yet. Im gonna work my magic 1st and get us some specials... for those that know me, well, they know thats kinda my thing. :D

Garage bar is cool. As the guy MJ stated, parking is VERY convenient at the garage bar actually. Lot across the street, and you can park a bike on the sidewalk there. Not to mention its a hop, skip, and a back hand spring from a HUGE parking garage.

Gheesh. Just wanted to do my dude a favor, he hooked us up with the specials, so I figured its the least WE could do to help him. I will start looking into other locations. Keith, send me the info of the Garage bar manager if you can. Thanks!

Alright, first of all, Ron is my friend so I said I would have his back on this issue. I dont know about everyone else, but when a friend asks me to do something, I always help if I can... thats what friends are for. Im simply aksing people to boycott the place for a couple weeks to help his situation. Its not like im stopping people from going there. If you really wanna go, then thats your call.

I would be game for any other location. I just dont want to tell someplace its our "home" just yet. Im gonna work my magic 1st and get us some specials... for those that know me, well, they know thats kinda my thing. :D

Garage bar is cool. As the guy MJ stated, parking is VERY convenient at the garage bar actually. Lot across the street, and you can park a bike on the sidewalk there. Not to mention its a hop, skip, and a back hand spring from a HUGE parking garage.

Gheesh. Just wanted to do my dude a favor, he hooked us up with the specials, so I figured its the least WE could do to help him. I will start looking into other locations. Keith, send me the info of the Garage bar manager if you can. Thanks!

I'm down for that, hopefully they can get shit straight because I have gone to that place once a week since they open. Guess I won't be going there for a while /cry.

Garage bar is cool with me, better than the Manhole or the MaleBox:)

I'm down for that, hopefully they can get shit straight because I have gone to that place once a week since they open. Guess I won't be going there for a while /cry.

Garage bar is cool with me, better than the Manhole or the MaleBox:)

ahhhh u can't answer that crackberry of yours but post on here sucka! ;) Pick me up tomorrow, no? :p

well If I could make a suggestion.... you gheys could come down to the KofC hall and see me.... I work thursday night there so everyone is welcome, and we could order pizzas from somewhere and have a pizza party.... how does that sound?

I dunno know man, that ain't the best neighborhood to be parking bikes in afterdark. :rolleyes:

I dunno know man' date=' that ain't the best neighborhood to be parking bikes in afterdark. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Nobody wants your wrecked bike. :D

Edited by jagr
or my wrecked bike for that matter.

I dunno know man' date=' that ain't the best neighborhood to be parking bikes in afterdark. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Ummm, Whitehall is probably the third lowest crime rate in Franklin county. Behind Dublin and Clintonville. Or so the Columbus Dispatch has said in the past. Granted it's a bit close to the Walmart free fire zone, but hey, those darn Walmarts are everywhere.