STT Gingerman October 3/4 for $75!!

Moto-Brian

STTer's,

$75.00 per day or 150.00 for the weekend

LADIES: 60.00 per day but you must sign up for BOTH days.

What you need to do is make a note if you sign up at the track, they will sell you a spot for $75 or $150 for the weekend. Women get a KILLA deal as seen above.

This is 100% compliments to Nick "Gun Show" Amelio. He's literally pulling funds out of his pocket for this venue. Essentially, sponsoring you for the weekend!

if STT have rain policy i will go ,but the weather not looking good.saturday 60% rain,sunday 30%.last 3 track days i seat half day,i cant afford to pay again and not ride.

This is a track that can easily be ran wet or dry. This isn't like what you are used to near here...;)

But, Saturday may look like rain, but Sunday is looking pretty good!

is Monte be there?he promice to give me address where to send my warmers i buy from him ,they need repair after 2 months, i supouse have 1 year warranty.now he dont respond to messages or emails.

Did you try monte@sportbiketracktime.com? Put his name in the subject section and then tire warmers...

I'll tell him to check it out.

Also, you might want to call up Brian Van at STG and ask him. The ones I got were STG branded and they helped me out up there...