Enduro Cross

SirPsycho

An article in the weekender said the public can ride the track for free from 1 to 5 pm.

try again

the article says:

(A free practice session from 1 to 5 p.m. will open to the public.)

A few friends and I will be going down there for the race. We will probably go early and grab a bite and some beverages before hand. Anyone have any suggestions on some good eating/drinking establishments near the Arena?

dude, tons of stuff around there. Its right on campus. You could do champs. They have decent food and beer, or there is a bdubs right of the road at lane and high. Parking will be easier at the champps!

I have only been down to that area once for a concert. Are these places within walking distance or will we need to drive from restaurants to the race?

dude, tons of stuff around there. Its right on campus. You could do champs. They have decent food and beer, or there is a bdubs right of the road at lane and high. Parking will be easier at the champps!

Somehow I doubt they will let anyone in with their bike to ride the track for free. But if they do I'd love to see some video. :)

They would let us ride it since we help put it togther.......but I think I'll pass its a very good place to get fuked up.Taddy is going to crush it fosho!!!:popcorn:They love comin here since we use trees and not telephone poles.Should be a good time enjoy!!!

Edited by Angrish

That's kind of what I thought. I didn't remember seeing much close to the arena when I went there. If we have to drive, we may go eat at Gordon Beirsch or something down that way and then back to the arena area.

Nothing is in short walking distance.

It would be easiest to drive.