Friends........

Wheezle

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, I love all this sappy talk:) Pratt is not being 100% honest though, no we have never knocked boots, but she has promised me a BJ for my Birthday.. So as Wheels has also said in the past "Please edit your post" and remove the never will part, cuz we got a b-day in December:) woooohooo

Edited by kreator
sp

aww, i love all this sappy talk:) pratt is not being 100% honest though, no we have never knocked boots, but she has promised me a bj for my birthday.. So as wheels has also said in the past "please edit your post" and remove the never will part, cuz we got a b-day in december:) woooohooo

really???????????????????????????????????

And another one of lances thread turns to sex talk again. Good going Jeff!

I meant waited in line with all the other gals. You know there are so many b/c you are the hottest guy all of us women on here have EVER seen! My gosh I just can't control myself right now thinking about you. I need a cold shower now! ;)

:nono:

I meant waited in line with all the other gals. You know there are so many b/c you are the hottest guy all of us women on here have EVER seen! My gosh I just can't control myself right now thinking about you. I need a cold shower now! ;)

I would say I am about a 6 out of 10, but thank you for the kind words.

As the old saying goes, "a friend will help you move, a true friend will help you move a body." I would suspect there are some corps toting MF'ers around here.

Ill help bury the body in a second, thats why I bought all this land in the country . but we've found its easier to drop it in the septic tank with a bag of lime not a trace left after 2 weeks or so....... well thats what i hear anyway

Aww, I love all this sappy talk:) Pratt is not being 100% honest though, no we have never knocked boots, but she has promised me a BJ for my Birthday.. So as Wheels has also said in the past "Please edit your post" and remove the never will part, cuz we got a b-day in December:) woooohooo

my bday is in dec too pratt ... just sayin:D

water is runnin and Im waitin

how did this thread go so wrong???

was it ever right ??

actually I think kreator started this one with eluding to BJ's! ;)
wuuuttt ? thats the only good thing to cum outta this thread