Planning ahead (wayyyy ahead)

Likwid

I actuslly have already made some moves to get this happening i ahve talked to the owner of a place called the Grille in Brunswick and he said he would hook us up with specials plus he has a good lot and a huge out side bar that seats about 75 people just at the bar itself plus a bunch more at tables. The downside is that the inside isnt that big. We can figure out which location serves the purpose better.

As far as entertainment goes I know a few different DJ's that would probably be willing to donate their services.

Very cool man! Shoot me a PM with the info you've gotten, if he's worked up a price list and all that stuff. My neighbor is going to work one out, so once we have everything together we can compare and pick the best one :)

Talked to my buddy at work... here are two new suggestions:

Slim and Chubby's in Strongsville could probably hold a sizeable amount. I don't really have a 'hook up' there though.

Also, there's a bar in Parma (Pearl Rd, right of SR-71) called Scorekeepers that another coworker of mine is related to the owners. I also don't know what kind of 'hook up' deal he'd give me, but since I work with the guy, I'd hope it'd be better than some deal I could get from Slim and Chubby's.

Slim and Chubby's in Strongsville could probably hold a sizeable amount. I don't really have a 'hook up' there though.

Also, there's a bar in Parma (Pearl Rd, right of SR-71) called Scorekeepers that another coworker of mine is related to the owners. I also don't know what kind of 'hook up' deal he'd give me, but since I work with the guy, I'd hope it'd be better than some deal I could get from Slim and Chubby's.

Very cool, let me know what your co-worker finds out!

once a date is set, I can give a firm answer on helping out.

Scorekeepers is really close to my house, but the Paninis by Route 8 is definitely closer to better roads. Riding by the ski resorts in the summer is always cool.

IIRC Scorekeepers doesnt have much of a lot but cant recall for sure. Slim and chubbys isnt that bad of an idea nice big lot and large inside area but not sure what exactly they would give us as far as specials go

i think the brand new QSL opening up in Mentor would be absolutely fantastic, and just fucking great for everybody. Plus, we can get mad street cred if we can get bike night there before the stunnas do. a moral victory, one worth fighting for.

am i right or am i right?!

i think the brand new QSL opening up in Mentor would be absolutely fantastic, and just fucking great for everybody. Plus, we can get mad street cred if we can get bike night there before the stunnas do. a moral victory, one worth fighting for.

am i right or am i right?!

You are absolutely correct :cheers: and I have the owners card pinned to my cork board. Didn't think anyone would actually come this far north:confused:

Mentor? I think we should have it at your house. Nothing like a gaggle of obnoxious inline fours waking up the blue hairs in your neighborhood at the wee hours of eleven a.m.

Am I right..?? Yeah' date=' thought so.[/quote']

how about a gaggle of v-twins ??????